“Great food not overpriced” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 558 Restaurants in Springfield
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Nixa, Missouri
“Great food not overpriced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have eaten at Cheddar's over 30 times, and I have never received a bad meal. The food is great, and the servers are attentive.

With such a popular place, the wait can be long, but I would prefer it to places that are nasty and i can eat quicker.

This is quite possibly my favorite restaurant in Springfield.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Springfield, MO
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great food as usual. Love there chips and queso. Service very each time we visited but overall good. Great place to take a family and not to expensive.

Visited December 2012
Springfield, MO
“Excellent Food, Portions & Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Cheddars is one of Springfield's best restaurants in the area. I've probably eaten at this restaurant 100 times since it has come to Springfield several years ago. I believe it has been managed by the same lady since opening. Cheddars has the perfect formula for a successful restaurant - they have exceptional food, service, and portions at an affordable price. In my opinion, it is the best valued meal you will find. Out of all the times I've eaten at Cheddars, I've yet to have a bad experience. They are consistantly good. You would be hard pressed to find a better tasting meal with the amount of portions for the price they charge. Lastly, they make the best Chicken Tenders you will find - I highly recommend them!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Success, Missouri, USA
“The place to delete the hunger feeling.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

What can I say, the food is great and why else would one visit a restaurant they like? Take my word for it, it a really good place to satisfy hunger pains.

Visited February 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Pub Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stopped in and had a cheese burger & a brew. I was on a tight schedule but had a great lunch and was able to move on with my day. The cost was very reasonable. The staff was inviting, attentive and well informed. The burger was awesome!

Visited November 2012