“I can't believe this place has so many good reviews.” 3 of 5 stars

417-832-8300
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Chinese
Springfield, Missouri
“I can't believe this place has so many good reviews.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

So about a year ago we tried this place on a whim. I was not impressed but decided to try again. The sushi rolls were so loose they fell apart when I tried to eat them. The rest of the food on the buffet seemed to be whatever cheap food the could find to put out there, very low quality.

Honestly, I am not a fan of buffets in general, but this one is not worth the price. There are a lot of chinese type buffets in Springfield. I will not be spending money here again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Springfield, Massachusetts
“Some dishes were great, some were not”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Clean and very reasonably priced (dinner is $8.99 except for Fri & Sat nites when it's $10.99.) Pleasant staff. As in the case with many buffet places, some items are good, and some are not. The Pepper Chicken, fried plantains, Hibachi Rice, and Coconut Shrimp all were great:......but the Pepper Steak wad very tough, and General Tso's Chicken was awful. There are LOTS of choices, and food seemed to be replaced often. Various non-Chinese items, too, garlic bread, french fries, fried fish, etc. Decent for the price. Suggest you take just a dab of various items and try them before you load up your plate.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kansas City, Missouri
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

if you like sea food they have a good selection of yummy food. everything was good and tasted great. we had a group of 11 people we all enjoyed the food. we would definitely go back

Visited June 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“Lots for the price.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I'm not s buffet fan but my husbsnd is so we gave it a try. The staff are very nice and attentive, the food is plentiful but just mediocre, the decor was ok and everything seemed very clean.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Springfield, Missouri, United States
“Don't eat here unless you like getting food poisoning!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This place, I thought, was great when it first opened. However, upon returning a year later, my man and I ate there a couple hours before closing. Most of the food was dried up and cold, but figured we would just eat the cost and never return again. Well, within 30 minutes of eating here, the two of us were huddled over the toilet and laying in bed with stomach cramps. I had to miss work the next day, because I was still puking. Check the latest health department inspections for this place before you even THINK of eating here; I wish I would have. Absolutely horrendous.

• Visited December 2012