“YUM!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Minnesota
“YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Stopped later at night and tried the custard. It was very good and we were glad we stopped. Neat looking place too! Fast and friendly service.

Fort Worth, Texas
“FANTASTIC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Loved this custard, it's a MO classic. Got "The Turtle", it was fantastic. Wish they had more seating outside. Drive thru was a mile long at 11pm, so park and walk up to the window. I'll be back.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We fortunately or unfortunately stayed near this location in Springfield. My kids are ice cream fanatics so we went here twice for desert during our stay in town. The custard is very good, and the servings are large. We have had Ted Drewes, Fritz's, and the Culver's burger chain custard and I like this better. I like milk and this is more "dairy" tasting to me. The best surprise was the $1 sundaes promotion we were able to use the second evening after a Springfield Cardinal game. Just show them your ticket stub! (a $3.69 value for a $1! This saved our family of 5 quite a bit!!) Just a warning though, this location is always BUSY!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Roeland Park, Kansas
“Rich, creamy, perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Friendly service, great frozen custard. We were warned that it would be pricey and it is, but it is so worth it. I got a Triple Chocolate Concrete. My love of chocolate won over my curiosity to try the Key Lime Concrete. Next time. Next time...

Milwaukee
“Heavenly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

My client brought me here after dinner one night. I had the James Brownie and it was divine. Definitely the best custard I have ever had.