“It rained on my parade!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza Springfield Hotel and Oasis Convention Center

You added Ramada Plaza Springfield Hotel and Oasis Convention Center to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza Springfield Hotel and Oasis Convention Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2546 North Glenstone, Springfield, MO 65803   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
Maryville, Missouri, United States
“It rained on my parade!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

The staff at the Ramada Oasis were very helpful! When it rained in our second floor room, we were immediately given another one on the first floor as well as extra complementary drink tickets at the bar. The exterior of the hotel seems a bit dated, but the inside is okay. We thought it would be nicer for what we paid for it, though. The pool area is amazing though! I loved all the plants and the fountains in the pool area. There are pool area rooms that you can walk out into the pool area from, but the huge plants offer privacy to those rooms. The beds were soft and very comfortable. I would probably stay here again!

Room Tip: Get a first floor room. Huge patios with plants and flowers all over make a romantic breakfast.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
mishandy, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Springfield Hotel and Oasis Convention Center, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Dear Kelsey,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Ramada Oasis in Springfield, MO. I'm very glad that you found your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable.

I was happy to read your comments regarding our tropical inspired atrium and pools. These areas are my most favorite as well.

I hope that you will consider the Ramada Oasis your preferred hotel anytime you travel to Springfield as we would love to have you as our guest again!!!

Missy Handyside

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Fredericktown, Missouri, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We're booked here for a four day/ four night training. The evening desk clerk needs a new job - he seems annoyed to have to help a guest. Many of my co-workers complained of dirty rooms. Temperature control is an issue, as is noise while in the training. Fitness center is in need of service. On the plus side breakfast is good, showers are hot and the decor reminds me of old- time Miami. Kudos to the maintenance men who are the best part of this hotel experience. I hope to have a better report by the end of this stay. Please know that my service rating does not include the maintenance staff or the staff who tends the breakfast.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Nena,
Please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience here at the Ramada Oasis. I am so sorry that you did not find your stay completely enjoyable. It is our goal to have each and every guest experience a pleasant and comfortable stay with us and I'm disappointed that you did not.

I can assure you that we take your comments very serious and have addressed the issues that you had during your stay. I hope that you will consider being our guest again in the future so that we can demonstrate our normal high standard of service to you.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.

Best regards,
Union, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I attended a conference at this hotel November, 14-16. Not only is this hotel clean and neat, the food is good and the location is excellent. This hotel had easy access to the convention ceter from your room, and the breakfast was as good as they get, with just about anything you would want in a hotel breakfast, including bacon.

In many hotels it is a long walk to the convention center from your room, but this hotel it is just a short indoor walk. The room was more spacious than most hotels and the best part is that there is a door to separate the shower and toilet from the wash basin/dressing area. For people sharing a room this is extra nice. Also, there is enough room in the shower to dry off. The room was clean and comfortable.
Charles Juedemann,
Union, Missouri

Room Tip: There is a warehouse at one end, try to avoid that area as trucks may come in durning the night.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
mishandy, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Springfield Hotel and Oasis Convention Center, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Recent Guest,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review you gave us here at the Ramada Oasis Hotel & Convention Center. I was very happy to read that you found your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable.

I appreciate your comments regarding our convention center. We recently attached the convention center to the hotel to better accommodate our convention guests and I'm so glad you noticed!

We hope that you will consider the Ramada Oasis your preferred hotel any time you are visiting Springfield!

Thanks again for the awesome comments you shared!!!!

Missy Handyside

Been to Ramada Plaza Springfield Hotel and Oasis Convention Center? Share your experiences!