“Safe kid friendly environment!” 4 of 5 stars

(417) 868-8758
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 70 things to do in Springfield
“Safe kid friendly environment!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

When my son was into skating, this was a favorite place for him to go. He could spend a half day there and have fun with his friends and really enjoyed himself. I wish the skate park project was available in Ozark, but I didn't mind driving him there while I ran other errands in Springfield.

Visited October 2012

“Righteous Riding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Awesome place , great friendly employees! A great and different way to see what your kids can do on wheels . Indoor and outdoor skate park. Reasonable prices .. was truly impressed and it has given my son and i great memoriesof Springfield .we will return . bring your skate board , bike, scooter , or skates ... They carry helmets and have repair stuff on hand . Go check it out put a smile on your kids face and yours.

Visited August 2013
The Gem City, IL
“My kids had a blast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

The place is nice and big. They have an indoor and outdoor area and it wasn't too crowded. Stoped my teenage boys off while I went to Bass Pro and when I went to pick them up they were tired from playing on skate board and bike. I would recommend.

Visited September 2013
Springfield, Missouri
26 attraction reviews
“My boys love it here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

If your kids like to bike, skate, or roller blade, this is the only place in Springfield to do it. My love hanging out here for a few hours and leave completely exhausted. The staff has been helpful to teach them a few new things.

Visited July 2012
Nixa, Missouri
12 attraction reviews
“Fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

They are a fun place to go. They know the product they sell too. The people are nice. Blading is still fun, even for a mid-aged guy like me. :-)

Visited April 2013