“Nice Little Attraction” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 22 Attractions in Springfield
Type: Caverns/ Caves, Outdoors
Activities: Hiking, Driving
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the timeless beauty of Fantastic Caverns, one of the earth's rarest treasures. There are only four of its' kind in the entire world, and only one in North America. Here, you'll discover one of the world's most beautiful natural wonders; giant columns stretching from floor to ceiling, delicate soda straws glistening with minerals, tiny cave pearls hidden in crystal-clear water. And best of all, you'll see it close-up from the comfort of a Jeep-drawn tram!
Fallbrook, California
12 attraction reviews
“Nice Little Attraction”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

My wife and I had time to kill, so we went to Fantastic Caverns to check it out. The staff was very nice and friendly and the caverns, although a bit small, were pretty interesting. It's a bit pricy, but worth the visit if you're ever in Springfield.

Visited April 2013

Cushing, Oklahoma
17 attraction reviews
“Nice way to see a cave!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I loved hearing the history of this cave. This is great for people that can't walk or climb much. You can sit and look and listen all with no effort. My 81 year old mother loved being able to see a cave again, after years of not being able to go with us due to her inability to walk.

Visited April 2013
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
58 attraction reviews
“Easy family fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a great cave experience for someone who is physically challenged in any way because you get to ride thru it in a trailer. The visit itself is short in comparison to other caves we have visited but it is a beautiful cave to see. The history behind it is very interesting ad well. Cost is a little high but a one time stop is worth it if you are in the area.

Visited March 2013
Springfield, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
“So good I bought season tickets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

While it seemed at first that it was a little pricy, WOW was it worth it, so much so that I decided to buy season tickets for my wife and myself. That way I have given other family members a memorable experience. Each time I visited the guides were excellent, knowledgeable and entertaining. I'll take other visitors there. Well recommended.

Visited March 2013
Houston, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
“Great Fun For A Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

It was awesome. The staff was very friendly in the gift shop and the tour guides were very informative. Everyone we encountered made sure we had a good time.