“Only stayed because we had a coupon” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44

Save Saved
You added Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44 to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3114 N Kentwood Ave, I-44 at Exit 80B, Springfield, MO 65803   |
Ranked #40 of 49 hotels in Springfield
Blue Springs
“Only stayed because we had a coupon”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Beds were comfortable, but upon getting in bed there was a long black hair in it. I have short brown hair. Had to change rooms because the tv only got about 10 channels, could not get it to get any more than that. Front desk was sweet but did not know much about hotel. I would prefer to make my own waffle, felt obligated to tip for an undercooked waffle because a tip jar was left out. as a hint. Once again girl at front desk was sweet and the bed was comfortable, but the strange hair in the bed made me wondering it was clean or not. We travel a lot and stay in hotels several times a month. Ever since a lady at one of the Days Inn said we could not get the points and use a coupon we have been avoiding any hotel on the list for Wyndham hotels. She said she would give us the points, just to get us to stay there and then did not. We are still mad about that. We have switched to Quality Inns and have been pleased with everything about them.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnspringfield, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am sorry that your stay was less than satisfactory. We will look into the issues that you have addressed so that we can do better next time.

144 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Springfield
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I clicked confirm while i was on the wrong date for my stay. The staff at the hotel let me stay on the correct day for free. Major kudos to her. I made the mistake and someone else helped me correct it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

daysinnspringfield, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for our hotel. I am glad to hear that your stay was pleasant! Thank you for choosing Days Inn!

Been to Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44

Address: 3114 N Kentwood Ave, I-44 at Exit 80B, Springfield, MO 65803
Location: United States > Missouri > Springfield
Ranked #40 of 49 hotels in Springfield
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites Springfield On i-44 Hotel Springfield
Days Inn And Suites Springfield On i-44
Days Inn Springfield
Springfield Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.