You added Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44 to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3114 N Kentwood Ave, I-44 at Exit 80B, Springfield, MO 65803   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #44 of 50 Hotels in Springfield
Columbia
“work”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

overall a great place to stay, breakfast needs to be more, sauage , or bacan and eggs, otherwise great

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnspringfield, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out to complete the guest survey. We appreciate your input.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Cabool, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Although I totally recommend the King bed when we travel with our toddler.. The rooms were clean, and ready for us. I go up and beyond about the wonderful management and how well they converse with us on the phone to prepare for our visit and check us in. Makes it very hard to ever try another hotel while visiting for business. Thank you.
The Thomas Family

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Thank you for your reviews and for spending your precious time to write it.
Roseburg, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I would have left were I not so tired. This hotel gives "Run Down" new meaning. The rooms are tiny, there were pull bugs every where and if you walk barefooted like I do- when you get in the shower it turns to mud because the carpet is so dirty. There is a Micro across the street and many more just across the freeway, try one of them. I'm surprised this one is still a Days Inn.

• Stayed May 2012
, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
We are extemely sorry for the inconvinence meet to you on our property.We would meet your needs and expectatins at your next stay.

Pleasant Hill, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Charged me for microwave and refrigerator that they alledge I took from room. There was never one in our room when we arrived but wasn't aware there was supposed to be and wouldn't have complained because we didn't require one. Hotel room very small don't know where they would have put it. When I called to inquire manager, Bob, was very rude. TV remote didn't work and there was a large group outside blocking the walk, partying and playing loud music. I don't recommend this hotel to anyone. There were alot of nice, newer hotels in area as cheap or cheaper.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Nice employees, clean room, helped me find the right room where I could watch my vehicle.
Only issue was satellite tv was a little sketchy, picture not coming in very clear.
Don't call the Days Inn South here; they were asked for better rates, offered me AAA discount, but did not mention the other Days Inn was much cheaper! They were trying to refer me to another whole different property. I paid about $50 with tax total.

Room Tip: Call ahead :)
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Thanks for your co-operation for writing the reviews of our hotel,we would be glad if we would have another oppertunity to br helpfull to you in your next stay, thanks again.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012 via mobile

I should have read trip advisor reviews before we stayed here, what a horrible, sleepless night! I traveled many years for business and have stayed at all kinds of hotels this was by far one of the worst if not the worst ever. The room was so small that we could barely move our suit cases around, the bathroom was so small that you could not turn around in it, I hated to have to take a shower icky! The room was dark, dirty, musty I could not sleep at all was too afraid of what might crawl out from under the filthy desk. The desk clerk was more concerned with getting back to her conversation with her boyfriend than our concerns. Towels were tiny and mismatched looked like they were the worn out towels from other hotels. There just is not anything good to say about this hotel.

Stayed April 2011
Kennett, Missouri, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

Sheets didnt fit the bed, blanket was all stained, the tv didnt work right, the wifi was slow, I had to clean the "small" tub before takin a shower there was hair in it. which was for a short person and my husband is 6-3 the towels were like using sandpaper, when the maid put the same soaked floor mat back down and the staff was rude!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44? Share your experiences!