“This place is quite simply "Very Good"” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn Springfield East
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1610 East Evergreen Street, Springfield, MO 65803   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #25 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
“This place is quite simply "Very Good"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Clean, friendly, comfortable, well-located, free breakfast -- it's all very good -- and a good value, too! I paid less than $100 total for a nice room. The only drawback, really, that prevents me from rating it even higher is the seemingly too-thin walls and/or noise insulation. I could literally hear the conversation from next door -- it was muffled, but way too audible for me to comfortable with. They weren't all-night party people, thankfully. But, some others down the hall sure were up late-- you could easily hear the room doors open and seemingly slam shut well into the night (the last I heard was after 3 in the morning). It wasn't as if I were kept continuously awake, but it did wake me periodically. Before going to sleep, I was so conscious of the thin walls that I kept my TV volume very low so as not to possibly disturb others. I wish my immediate neighbors had figured that out :-)
Anyway, honestly, every other aspect if the room and the service and the stay were just great. Maybe it's because it was a Friday? Who knows?

• Stayed November 2012
Brennan P, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn Springfield East, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review of our property.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Front Desk lady was so friendly and helpful.
The landscaping of the property is so superior to most hotels that is a credit to the owners.
The room was clean and modern.
The king bed was soooo comfortable. Better than at home

Stayed November 2012
Brennan P, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn Springfield East, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate people taking the time to tell others how their stay was. We look forward to the next time you visit with us, and hope to make it better than this one.
Huntley, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on our way across country because we had a coupon for 15% off and they allow dogs with no extra fee. The cost was about $90 and we thought a little high but due to it's proximity to Branson, MO. The room had a very comfortable king sized bed with 5 fluffy pillows. There were two nightstands, a chair with ottoman, wardrobe to hang clothes, desk, chest of drawers, flat screen TV, microwave, mini-fridge and a coffee maker! If the room was a car I'd say it was" loaded." Had a hot breakfast including eggs, waffles, cereal, yogurt and other items. Only issue was poor service at checkout. Would stay there again and would recommend to others!

Room Tip: We told them we wanted first floor by a door so it would be convenient to take our dogs out and they...
Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad we were able to accommodate your request. I am a dog owner as well and I know how important it is when traveling to have a room near a door on the first floor. I am sorry for the issue you had a check out. I will look into that and make sure it does not happen again.

Have A Bright Day
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Walking distance to eating establishments. Room quality and service were average. Breakfast was good. Cable TV set up was not updated and WiFi set up seemed antiquated. I need 100 characters so I will keep writing until I get to 100 characters. This is ridiculous.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Brennan P, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn Springfield East, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, and I am sorry you had issues with our internet and cable. But I appreciate you letting us know about the problems you had with the internet, and the cable in your room. I have brought it to the attention of our maintenance staff and they are making sure that those issues get resolved. Be safe and we will see you next time.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We have two small dogs that travel well and are very well behaved. We never leave them alone in our room and hope other travelers with pets do the same. Thank you for a goods nights stay. We will be back again. This is our 3rd stay at this location.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Brennan P, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn Springfield East, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Guest

We are glad to hear you and your dogs had an enjoyable time with us. I love that we are a dog friendly hotel because that allows me to meet a lot of new canine friends. We look forward to your next visit.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed at the LaQuinta hotel in Springfield , Mo. The location was good, close to the interstate. The rooms were clean and the staff very helpful. It has a pool and exercise room for those who want to use them and also washer and dryer. This hotel was very nice. It was a good value. We would stay here again.

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, I am sorry it took so long to respond. I appreciate you taking the time to comment on our hotel. We hope you had safe travels on the road and look forward to your next trip out when you can stay with us.

Have A Bright Day

Been to La Quinta Inn Springfield East? Share your experiences!