“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 50 Hotels in Springfield
San Diego, California
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2010

A nice hotel with very friendly staff. Was in town for a 2 night stay and was very pleased with not only the cleanliness of this hotel, but the friendly service my family and I received. The staff was so helpful and made our stay a very pleasant one. Would definitely recommend for business or pleasure.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Dresden, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010

Hotel was clean; pool was clean; breakfast was good; service generally good. I'm active duty and I noticed that the Military rate was actually more than the regular rate - also, I needed to print something and fax it from the "business center" - one piece of paper cost me $1.00 - they did fax my paper for free - so it worked out - but kind of weird.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Columbia, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010

When I arrived in town on business, I really didn't have a hotel to call a home yet mainly due to the fact that I didn't intend on staying the night in Springfield, well, I'm so glad that my presentation was delayed until the following day because now, I've found my home away from home at the Quality Inn & Suites.

Simply, the price as well as location was perfect, but more importantly, the staff was tremendous and treated me like I've been staying with them for years. I'm extremely impressed with this hotel and will be visiting next time I'm on business.

P.S. Kudos to management and all the staff members as they go above and beyond.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Jamestown, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2009

We went to Springfield to visit our son and his wife and meet her family. We wouldn't be spending much time at our hotel so needed something simple and centrally located. If was modestly priced, that was okay too. Quality Inn & Suites really fit the bill.
Everyone was friendly and we were greeted nicely. The check-in was a breeze. When we got to our room we were very pleased with the spaciousness and how clean it was. The bed was VERY comfortable. Best of all the room was very quiet in the evenings when we needed to rest up for the following days.
We're not usually enthusiastic about continental breakfasts, but the one at this hotel featured a do-it-yourself waffle iron so you could make your own waffles. They were a real treat! Otherwise a nice selection of the usuals including sausage gravy and biscuits.
We spent three nights and each day the quality of service was consistently good.
We didn't have a car as our son was transporting us around so in between times we walked around the "developed" neighborhood which was very pleasant and quiet. A few bars,restuarants and some small businesses although not much else. But that was okay since that was not our destination just something to pass the time.
Definately recommended.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Hershey, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2009

This was just a brief visit to the Springfield area in order to see the local caves/caverns. We were simply looking for a clean and conveniently-located hotel to serve as the "home base" during our stay. The Quality Inn perfectly served that purpose. As an added bonus, it was a pet-friendly establishment, which is why we selected it. The hotel also provided free wireless internet access and a continental breakfast.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!