“Great place for a quick lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Eclectic, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Cary, North Carolina
“Great place for a quick lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Love their "Serve in 15 minutes" lunch Menu. Nice selection if healthy items. Plus value for the $. The food is very tasty and quickly served.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Kansas City, Missouri
“Tasty and very reasonably priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I eat out 20-30 times a month and have tried every chain known to man. I had not eaten at a Houlihan's and was surprised at how reasonably it was priced. I think it was $15 for chicken arm with 2 chicken breasts that was more than I could eat. Many other entree's were also under $20. This location is attached to a Doubletree and very convenient to many other hotels as well as the interstate. Service was good, food came rather quickly and had no complaints at all. I will definitely come back and eat here again and will also look for other Houlihan's in my travels..

Visited May 2013
Racine, Wisconsin
“Wow! Real Food Made On Site!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Too bad that real food made fresh is so unusual, but we were fortunate to find Houlihan's. Pleased to see offerings that were vegetarian and gluten-free included on the extensive menu.

Husband ordered chicken tenders plate, and was surprised to have NINE large pieces of chicken, extremely tender and tasty.

My curious palate tried the Touscan Bean Salad with toasted crisp breads (delightful), a Pot Roast slider (yummy), and the Spinach Salad with kiwi, blueberries, strawberries, nuts and the best poppyseed dressing I've ever had.

We both had leftovers for a late-night snack.

We will look for Houlihan's as we travel.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Convenient, neat decor, a place with real potential.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I'd like to start by saying that I visited this location on a business trip while staying at the attached Hilton Double Tree. I had salad and soup along with a couple of drinks. The food was good, prices were reasonable. My only complaint is the service. Have you every been out and felt like the waiter acts inconvenienced by your very presence? That's the vibe I got here... Not good. After dinner we asked to be moved to the patio so that we could have a few more drinks and enjoy the nice evening. We sat on the patio for 45 minutes and NOBODY checked on us the entire time. Our glasses were empty and apparently no one cared. The fact is, they weren't busy, just apparently were caught up in doing something other than their jobs. The improvement that is needed in this location is to improve the management and service. The truth is, if you have a good, strong manager then you will have a good, strong team who provides great customer service.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nixa, Missouri
“Regurally great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The custom salads are great. The service at both the Republic and Kearney restaurants are both great. I have not had a bad Houlihan's meal, and the kids love them too.

Visited February 2013