“Super Nice, Super Helpful!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Springfield
Jackson, Missouri
“Super Nice, Super Helpful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Full disclosure: I love Hampton Inns. This was my first stay at this particular one. Right off the bat I noticed how well kept the landscaping and building were. It was fun even entering the front door as it is a bi-fold, (like some bedroom closet doors), and automatic opening. Really unique. I walked out and did it again just for kicks!

I was greeted by name, and promptly checked in. No fuss, no muss. The room was Hampton clean, as always. It is so great to walk into a clean, nice smelling room. Love it.

The stay was uneventful, just the normal great service. The breakfast munchies are also much appreciated. Everything was hot, fresh fruit, bagels, and I love the waffles. Make your own. And the cranberry juice is the nines.

I checked out, turned in my room card, and bid the staff farewell. All smiles. The next day, safe and sound at home, and 300 miles later, I realized I had forgotten a set of keys. Important keys. Uh oh. I looked and looked...the hotel? Maybe. So I called the front desk. Yep, the staff had turned them in. Yea! Can you overnight them? No problem, I will personally take care of it Mr. UPS guy comes in this morning with a small box for me. Keys!

Thank you Hampton Inn!

One more reason to stay at Hampton Inns...the staff are Super Helpful!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

This is a great location. The lobby is nice and the staff is over the top.. They actually offer a free ice cream bar on check in..now thats different! The rooms were really clean and my 2nd floor room was quiet. A quick overnight business trip and I had all I needed!

Room Tip: The hotel sits back from the road so I think any room would be quiet.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Canyon, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I booked this hotel initially because I needed two beds, and comparing other nearby hotels, this one had queen beds instead of double beds--with prices nearly the same. However, this had to be the cleanest room I have ever stayed in at a hotel in my life. There wasn't a piece of dust anywhere! The bathroom was incredibly clean. I think this hotel must have some post-housekeeping inspection or their housekeeping staff are professionals.

The beds were comfortable and the room had an large desk/work area if you bring a computer.

The location is great if you are traveling. It is very easy to get off and on I-44.

I checked in during a shift change shortly after 3pm on a Saturday, but the staff put my check-in ahead of their shift change and seemed intent on getting me into my room before they did anything else. This was noticeable as I have been to may hotels where someone just says, "You'll have to wait a minute," or, "It's going to be a little bit before we get you into a room." If I had a hotel I would hope to hire the same people that this property has working their desk.

This will be my 'go to' hotel when traveling I-44 across Missouri. I felt safe, I felt comfortable, and I felt they valued my business.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Stayed overnight during business trip. Picked this place based on reivews which were correct. I tend to have higher standards and this hotel lived up to them. Property and rooms were clean, well maintained and appealing. Good location close to interstate, shopping and restaurants. Room was quiet and very comfortable. The Hampton Inn standard is upheld here. Staff was warm and friendly. Discovered this was only the second or third day for the young female desk clerk who checked me in without a hitch despite as busy as she was. Must have a very good training program. Breakfast was on par with other high quality Hampton Inns. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
corpus christi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

On my way from South Texas to St. Louis, I decided to stay at a familiar hotel in Hampton Inn. On a road where there are quite a few oter hotel options, I believe I chose the very best place to stay.
Hampton's front desk staff was very nice in introducing themselves to me as I checked-in late in the evening. They welcomed me as a Hilton Honors member, and were truly expecting my arrival. The elevator was down that day, so I had to walk up one floor to my room, but I understand the incovience. As I entered my room, I was greted by a vey welcoming shower and fresh smelling sheets!!!!! (it was a long day of driving).
The next morning, I woke to walk the proprty as I made my way to the fitness center. They have a very nice indoor pool area and an outside deck area that has much potential in hosting almost any type of event!!!. I was impresses. All Went well, but not as well as the two ladies that were working the breakfast in the morning. They were very, very, very nice women. They seemed to like their jobs very much as they seem to do it very well. I had to give them a tip. They deserved it.!!!! Good food, too!!!!
And what a pleasant surprise, to see the elevator repair company on the job before I left the property at 9 am. Good job!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Traveling from Colorado to Arkansas each year means a night's stay in Springfield! We stayed at this hotel last year and loved it so we tried it again this year and were not disappointed!

The hotel is in a safe area and so I felt fine being there with my 2 kids. The hotel is clean, the breakfast area is spacious, clean, and the food is plentiful! But--there is a Steak & Shake right beside the hotel in case you want a burger and shake and don't want to drive!

The employees are very friendly and helpful!

My kids loved the pool and I loved the hot tub! Both were clean and the water temperature was great---nice and hot!

We always go to Lambert's (throw the rolls) Cafe in Ozark, MO. It is worth the drive! And of course we can't be in Springfield without visiting Bass Pro Shops!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

Stayed at this Hampton Inn after a ten hour drive, followed by another ten hour drive the next day. Good bed, quiet and clean room and hotel. The desk clerks gave a cheerful and professional greeting, had my room card ready, checkin was a snap. They gave the internet connection code with the room card key, so that was easy, worked like a charm, fast internet. The hotel manager had a welcome letter on the room desk, along with a couple of chocolates. The bathroom had the complete group of tiny bottles of soap, shampoo, mouthwash.
Breakfast was better than most, nice eating area. And the hostess was just the right amount of helpful. I ate those chocolates on the road the next day.

This Hampton Inn takes the extra steps to be a cut above. Stay here.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites, Springfield? Share your experiences!