“Nice & friendly stuff,but..” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #3 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
Branson, Missouri
“Nice & friendly stuff,but..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

I was lucky to get the last room that day. I had tried to book a room online a few days before but it was fully booked. Finally, I called the hotel and got the last room with a good rate. The stuff was very nice and helpful. The hotel was a bit dated but still looked clean all over. I got room number 314. The bed was clean and comfortable, but the air conditioner was very noisy! So, I hardly slept that night. Breakfast was just ok. I love Hilton Garden inn's breakfast more.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
fort worth, tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

Nice hotel. It was a stopping point on our way from Chicago to Dallas. Bathroom was huge! Breakfast was a great bonus. Very clean and family friendly.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Montana City, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2011

We stayed here for two nights in a king suite while attending our daughter's college graduation. We like the Hilton chain but have occasionally been disappointed. This hotel is what you would expect from a Hampton. Clean well appointed rooms, good bed and decent breakfast. Good service from the staff, however after deciding to stay the second night the front desk was not able to give me the same rate I could get online. I find that odd when you are right there in the hotel. For the area I think it is a little overpriced, but very good non the less. I would stay here again for only if the rate was better. I stayed a third night up the street and saved $30.00 with a much better breakfast and was just happy if not happier with my stay.

Room Tip: We thought the suite was well worth the price.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

I stayed at this hotel during a spring break trip w/ 2 children ages 9 & 6 and it was perfect. The front desk help in the evening was very friendly and helpful letting us know the times the pool was open and breakfast was served. They gave us some good ideas for dinner. The breakfast hostess went out of her way being friendly to the children and making sure we had everything we could want. The hotel was very clean and nice!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2010

My expectations were low heading to the hotel. But, the service was very good as they staff was friendly and willing to help. The rooms while not as nice I would like were okay as they were clean and the beds were nice. Had a nice flat screen tv to watch the game on while working on laptop.

If my travels require me to stay in the area again I would consider staying here.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Glenview, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

This was our 1st stay at a Hampton Inn - now we only stay at Hampton Inns. It was the cleanest hotel we've ever stayed at and very nice, up-to-date accomodations. The breakfast buffet (included) was superb - hot and plenty to choose from. Couldn't have asked for anything more! Overall, very clean and comfortable. And we consider ourselves very picky!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2010

This is the nicest Hampton Inn I've visited, and reasonably priced. A quiet, comfortable, well appointed room, convenient to the interstate, with an indoor pool and exercise facilties, and a better than average breakfast featuring waffles, eggs, ham, fruit salad, bananas, apples, sliced fresh strawberries, oatmeal, several yogurts, cereals and pastries. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites, Springfield? Share your experiences!