I stayed here recently when in Springfield. The location was convenient to I-44. It was clean and newly renovated. My bed was very comfortable. There were plenty of plugs for electronics. I heard a little airplane noise in the evening, but none during the night. We ate breakfast in the bistro which had healthy choices, as well as Starbuck's coffee. All of the staff that I met were friendly and helpful. I have stayed at many Courtyards over the years and this was among the nicest. I will definitely stay here again if I'm in Springfield.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Springfield Airport - conveniently located just off I-44 at exit 75, 4 miles from the Springfield/Branson Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Springfield Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Springfield Airport Hotel Springfield
- Springfield Marriott
- Springfield Courtyard
- Courtyard Springfield Airport