“Fun place to eat.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #157 of 519 Restaurants in Springfield
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mongolian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Create your own Asian stir-fry! Choose from our fresh selection of meats, seafood, noodles, veggies and Asian-influenced sauces. Customize your Mongolian BBQ masterpiece, then watch as it's cooked on our grill of epic proportions. It's all-you-can-eat, so you can try as many combinations as you want! A unique dining experience for the whole family.
Forsyth, Missouri, United States
“Fun place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

The only drawback is standing in line waiting to get to the grill. Once your food is on the grill, things go quickly.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Huntsville, Texas
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

The only downside is that the restaurant is usually quite crowded. However, once you taste the food you will understand why that is! The cooks prepare the stir-fry that you "build" right in front of you in a very entertaining fashion. My daughter loved watching them flip the spatulas around and crack the eggs in mid-air! Our server was great as well!

Visited January 2014
“Unknown”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Hostess said that all the dishes contain MSG. I am allergic and left. Now I see online that HuHot is MSG free in all of their dishes. Are they or are they not?

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Saint Robert, Missouri
“First experience!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

We ate there for first time and we are not really familiar with the Mongolian food and it was a bit weird but good, although I wish they have a wider variety of food selection to mixt. The decoration is very nice and the service was friendly.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nixa
“Delicious! You will not go home hungry.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My mom and I have visited Hu Hot in Springfield a lot and I must say every time we do, I remember why I love it so much. Creating my own meal is awesome and the fact I can make it as hot as I like (and I LOVE hot foods) is an excellent plus for me. Their selection of veggies and noodles as well as meat is really good and they have a lot of different sauces you can choose from (mild to hot). Once you create your dish you hand it over to the cooks and get to watch them cook your meal and hand it back to you steaming hot and delicious. My mom and I have never had a problem with under-cooked food or noodles as some people have mentioned and we go there quite often. You can create as many dishes as you like and the price is just right. Definitely somewhere I would suggest to those who haven't been and definitely somewhere we'll be going back to!

• Visited October 2013