“Awful tacos” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
missouri
“Awful tacos”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

This used to be our favorite Mexican restaurant...my husband and I were there in June and the ground beef tasted very sour....the chicken in my faquitas was very grisly...we won't go back

Visited June 2012

Saginaw, Michigan
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Very casual restaurant but our food was wonderful and the marguaritas were quite tasty

Visited May 2012
New Madrid, Missouri
“What more could you want from a Mexican restaurant?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is my most favorite place to eat!! From the free chips to your meal everything is yummy! Their white cheese is to die for--make sure to order some for your chips!!!! The meals are super and very filling and fast. This place is loved by everyone who goes there. We have family from out of town ask to go here--I think that speaks for itself.
Prices are great and affordable. Come early or late because this place gets busy. Service is fast and has always been Johnny on the spot. Only one time was there a problem with service--I think there was a table mix up. Go you will not be disappointed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to El Bracero? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage El Bracero, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.