“The clerks were very friendly. Rooms were small, but large...” 4 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Sikeston Miner to your Saves list
Super 8 Sikeston Miner
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2609 E Malone, I-55 Exit 67, Sikeston, MO 63801 1653   |
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Sikeston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel is dated but otherwise a good value. I did not incur any issues with my stay here and the staff was helpful. The rooms are average for midwestern Super 8's but more importantly were clean. I did not partake of breakfast but would assume that it is typical of the Super 8 standards. Got a good nights sleep and would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Davenport, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

First of all, I reserved my room a week ago, so when I arrived on 8/31/13, my room should have been ready at 1pm. I went there at 12:55pm & again at 2:15pm & room still not ready, so I went to complain to the manager, dorothy, who basically was unconcerned & was not willing to do anything! Then, the following morning, my mom woke me up yelling due to her face & arms being bitten up by bedbugs! We went to complain & once again the manager was unconcerned! The worker called the owner & he only wanted to give us $20 off for the room not being ready & the bedbugs! Then my aunt spoke to Harry on the phone & he said"you have been complaining since you got here." Really, Harry, would you like bedbugs in your bed??? We were charged $100 for the room! Then he told us to leave or he would call the cops, who does that? I will never stay at Super 8 ever again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Sikeston Miner? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sikeston Miner

Address: 2609 E Malone, I-55 Exit 67, Sikeston, MO 63801 1653
Location: United States > Missouri > Sikeston
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Sikeston
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sikeston Miner 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Sikeston Miner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Sikeston
Super 8 Sikeston
Sikeston Super Eight
Sikeston Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Sikeston Miner, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.