“Ok for the price” 3 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Sikeston

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Sikeston to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Sikeston
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   120 S. Interstate Drive, Sikeston, MO 63801 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Sikeston
Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Ok for the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Positives: Easy in and out. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Clean room. Pet friendly. Ok for the price. No noise issues. Negatives: Needs new carpet in rooms and hallways. Hallways not cleaned very well. Bathroom could be updated.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Paul W, Owner at BEST WESTERN PLUS Sikeston, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Guest,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and loved the clean rooms, friendly staff and good breakfast.

We painted all bathrooms and replaced all guestroom carpets in the last year.

We will most likely replace the three year old hallway carpet next year.

Thank you for your comments.

Paul

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Grand Ledge, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a nice Best Western - and very convenient location off the freeway. The front desk staff was very talkative and friendly and did much to welcome us to the hotel. The room was quite nice and clean.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Paul W, Owner at BEST WESTERN PLUS Sikeston, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the great comments. We really pride ourselves on great a top notch, up to date Hotel, friendly staff, clean rooms at convenient location.

Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Upon checking in to the Best Western Sikeston, I was greeted by a smiling pleasant face! Warm, friendly, and laughing staff made me want to stay more than one night!
The room was beyond clean! It was like we were staying in a resort! Fresh, clean smelling and visit ready!
All of this is wonderful in itself. And I am now a faithful Best Western Customer! But what made me a customer for life is the billing experience in which your team went ABOVE AND BEYOND!

Upon registering for the night, I place my credit card on file. I paid cash the next morning and was off. Little was I to expect that my credit card company would hold these funds for upward of 2 months!!!

I contacted your OUTSTANDING STAFF of Tara Simmons and Katarious Harrington and with there Considerate, Friendly, Sympathetic, and Exemplary Service, I was able to get these funds released from my card in a timely manner.

I cannot say enough GREAT things about these two members of your staff! From listening to my frustrations, sending letters on my behalf, and finally calling the credit company on my behalf! OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

I have been in retail management for over 30 years. I have booked major conferences for over 1,000 people in hotels, I have personally lived out of a hotel for 3 months while relocating, I have stayed in 5 star resorts, BUT I have never received the type of service these two individuals, Tara and Katarious, have provided for me!

I cannot THANK THEM enough!!! I will be stopping by the next visit rotation to Thank Them In Person! But if you could please Thank Them in your way for making the Best Western Sikeston my BEST HOTEL EXPERIENCE EVER! I would greatly appreciate it!

Teresa Gambino

Room Tip: All rooms are clean and comfortable!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Paul W, Owner at BEST WESTERN PLUS Sikeston, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great comments. I agree Tara and Katarious are great. Out staff really enjoys what they do and it shows. I am glad we got the credit card issues resolved quickly and up to your expectations. Our Housekeepers are second to none.

Charles Town
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very pleased with the cleanliness of this hotel. The room was very comfortable. The staff was very polite and helpful. The hotel is easily accessible from the highway. I will definitely stay at this hotel on my future trips pass this location.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Paul W, Owner at BEST WESTERN PLUS Sikeston, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus Sikeston. We take pride in our clean rooms, friendly staff, a easy access location, and a great breakfast.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked through a third party website and the staff did not know how to handle that. So we were booked another room. The next morning we tried to settle it so there was only one room booked and they charged us AGAIN. We had 3 nights worth of charges pending from our account for an entire week, even after they said they had refunded our money. I called several times and was met with frustrated and rude customer service. I would NEVER stay here again! The worst experience I've ever had at a hotel!!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am sorry to hear you had reservation and billing issues while at the Hotel. I am glad to see everything else went well. Regarding your bill it takes a few days to see in you account but we did refund all you money even for the night you stayed with us.

I believe this will not happen again. We are committed to exceeding our guests expectations.

We hope to see you again.

milwaukee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Heading to New Orleans we needed to stay about halfway. It was late. Check trip advisor for a decent place to go. The reviews were good so we booked it. Got to the place about 11pm. Friendly desk clerk. Exhausted went to room where complimentary water. Clean room and bathroom. Bed was very comfortable. Hot breakfast was great for family. Bacon. Eggs, pancakes etc. we left full and ready for long car ride. We would stay there again if we head south.

Stayed April 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Plus Sikeston. I hope the rest of your trip goes well.

We hope to see you again.

Paw Paw
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here on the way to Arkansas. We were traveling with our 2 grandchildren. The rooms were nice and clean. The desk was very friendly and helpful with our stay. Breakfast was included and was a good selection. More hot food than most. I would definitely stay here again. The price was very reasonable and I would consider this a value priced hotel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the Best Western Plus Sikeston. Our location is very convenient, staff is friendly, and breakfast is great.

Paul

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Sikeston? Share your experiences!