“Good Brisket BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Sikeston
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Good Brisket BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Dexters has really good beef brisket and pulled pork BBQ. Having grown up in Texas, I miss beef BBQ now that I live in TN. Both my sons gave Dexters a thumbs up! Quick friendly service and the food comes fast to get you back of the road.

Visited June 2014

Columbia, Tennessee
“Best brisket ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Best brisket ever had, ribs are great also,service was fast and friendly ...if your ever in sikeston stop and try them..

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Always my favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I grew up in Sikeston and moved away several years ago. I have not been able to fon barbeque anywhere as good as Dexter.

Visited April 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Bar-B-Que at its finest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Stopped by Dexter's Bar B Que on the way out of town. Four slabs of ribs to go ! Took it home to the ST. LOUIS folks, all agreed it was better than anything in our town. We have many new places but this stuff was GREAT!

Visited May 2014
Lowell, Arkansas
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

We almost always eat at Sikeston during trips in that area. This time we decided a change from our routine stop would be nice. Dexter had great reviews so we tried it. We were pleased with the service and the food. My companion's pulled pork plate was pleasing to her native Georgia barbecue demands. I loved the huge slab of brisket I had straight out of the pit. Dexter smells like a barbecue place should and the result is a delicious meal. Worth the 10-minute drive from the interstate, they take plastic, and had plenty of parking and dining space.