“We really like the Drury chain” 5 of 5 stars

Drury Inn & Suites - Sikeston
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2608 East Malone Ave, Sikeston, MO 63801   |
Ranked #1 of 13 hotels in Sikeston
barefootfarmwife
“We really like the Drury chain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Nice, big, clean facility that is centrally located. Staff was great, facility in good shape. Room was large, housekeeping thorough. Nice bed and pillows. AC worked great. Quiet hallway. Very clean pool area with lots of space.

Very nice breakfast and you can't beat the evening apettizer/cocktail reception. It's not a big spread but can make a simple junk food type dinner. Free soda and popcorn at other times made for a relaxing budget friendly "stay-cation".

Zero complaints.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

143 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Great Falls, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We have stayed at Drury Suites several times and they have all been great from the time you check in until you check out. When they say pet friendly they mean it and there is no charge. There is a happy hour in the evening with free drinks and enough food to make it a meal.
the breakfast is also great and the cook and manager will chwck on you to seeif averything is ok. Ten minutes after I got to my room they called to insure that there were no problems and insisted that I call if one came up.The pool, hot tub and workout center were clean and in good repair.I could go on forever but I am sure you came see how I feel.

Room Tip: Get there by 5:30 for happy hour and plan on breakfast.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Byram, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here while on a roadtrip to Green Bay,Wi in Dec. Big mistake !! It was horrible, to start with there was hardly nowhere to park, the hotel had a weird smell in it and there was also a stinch outside too. When I walked into my room I could instantly tell it was a room that hadn't been used in a while, it had a musty, old smell in it. Then the worst part, the bed had so much hair on the sheets it looked like Bigfoot had been sleeping in it. It was horrible !! This was my first stay at a Drury Inn and it will definately be my last !! I only stopped here because I was tired and ready to stop and rest but do yourself a favor and don't make the same mistake I made, don't stop here. There's a town a few miles north, Mt. Vernon I believe, it's a real nice town and I'm sure you'd have better luck finding a nice room there.

• Stayed December 2012
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites - Sikeston, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
We apologize that you had a negative experience during your first visit to a Drury hotel. As you can see from other reviews, our hotel is ranked #1 from our many satisfied and repeat guests. We have also received the distinguished JD Power award for customer satisfaction several years in a row for everything from our high quality guest room cleanliness to our friendly service and delicious breakfast. So, we do take all concerns seriously and our Drury team at our brand new hotel will fix any problem if we are made aware of the situation. Clean, fresh linens are a main priority for our award winning hotel and it does not matter if a room has been used recently or not because our dedicated housekeeping team goes into those rooms as well for touch up freshening. We have been told by guests while checking in they can smell the aroma of our fresh popcorn or free hot food we serve daily. We do hope you will give Drury Hotels another try and enjoy all of the free amenities we have to offer.
Little Chute, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stayed at this Drury on Christmast night on our trip from WI to TX. We had a 4month, 4yr and 5yr old. We arrived in a terrible wind, snow and ice storm. The staff greeted us late with smiles even though they were without power throughout the area! They had a crib waiting for us in our room and at least the bathroom lights worked. We tucked everyone in and slept awesome! Beds were amazing and so were all the pillows(we had tons) Water pressure was amazing and they supplied all the shower goods you could need along with a hair dryer. Breakfast was GREAT! Our bellies were full for the long drive! We liked it so much we made reservations to also stay there on the way back. During that stay we were able to take advantage of happy hour and dinner! Once again all staff was amazing and very accommodating.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

This property is probably the best Drury Inn I have ever stayed at. It is very modern and the free buffet at breakfast and dinner is definitely worth going for. The staff were also very kind and courteous. Aaron, who checked us in, was extremely nice and provided us with information regarding the area. The hotel is pet friendly which is very important to me. The rooms are larger in size and the bed was comfortable. The common areas, rooms, and buffet area was very clean. The business center is also very modern. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

My lady, our dog Mrs Jones, and I en route home from Canada to Texas after Christmas. Sikeston is about half way so obvious place to stop. Great location. Dogs are free (compare to Marriott affiliated hotels that can be up to $100/night JUST for the dog). Room was clean. Staff friendly. Ruby Tuesday across the parking lot. A great value - for @ $100 you get a great room, three drinks per person, hot food at night if you wish - okay it's hot dogs etc but hey - plus a decent breakfast. And the dog is free. What more can I say. I have stayed at Drury facilities many times before - and they always do it right. Oh yeah - did I mention free WIFI?

If Sikeston is on your route - stay here!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

We had never stayed in a Drury Inn before and all agree that this one sets a new bar for any other chain hotel. This is an incredible value - as nice as any four star hotel I've stayed in. The rooms are huge and have high ceilings, beautiful furnishings, large new LG flat screen TVs, granite countertops. Meticulously clean both in the room and in the rest of the hotel. This hotel clearly has good management. Also, there's an excellent breakfast and dinner buffet with cocktails included. We honestly could not believe what we got for the price. We're just passing through Sikeston on business and it doesn't seem like there's a whole lot to do in this town, but it would almost be tempting to stay here a few days just to enjoy this hotel. I've paid more than twice the price for half the quality elsewhere. We'll definitely look at Drury first from now on. Best hotel find in a long time!

Room Tip: King suites are HUGE - apartment sized. High ceilings make it feel very spacious. New, luxurious fur...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Drury Inn & Suites - Sikeston? Share your experiences!