“Wonderful cabins at Table Rock!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Timbers Resort and Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Shell Knob
Timbers Resort and Lodge
You added Timbers Resort and Lodge to your Saves list
22351 White Rock Lane, Shell Knob, MO 65747   |
Wichita, Kansas
“Wonderful cabins at Table Rock!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family of four stayed at the Timbers for 5 days/4 nights and had a wonderful experience. Our cabin was 3 bedrooms and one bath. Each of my teenagers had their own room which kept a peaceful household! My husband and I had the loft bedroom with King size bed which was fantastic! The cabin was extremely clean and had everything we needed. The full kitchen was a real plus because we brought our groceries and didn't have to spend money eating out. The kitchen was equipped with all the necessities such as pots, pans, utensils, coffee maker, toasters, etc. We spent a few days boating on the lake and loved returning to the cool comfort of the cabin, hot showers, and cable television. The porch swing made for a peaceful moment in the mornings with our coffee. My kids enjoyed the pool and I saw the hot tub although I didn't use it during this visit. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. We will definitely be returning to the Timbers!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Springfield, Missouri, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

Stayed here recently for a women's weekend. The cabin was spotless. Very clean. Very charming. Beautiful setting. Well maintained grounds. As we were going to bed, one of the ladies went to shut the lamp off and there was a loud "boom" and the electricity shut off. I saw sparks, a large arc, and smelled smoke immediately. Once we got the breaker shut off and the power back on, we realized that the plug in to the lamp had been blown completely off of the cord to the lamp. There was a phone charger plugged in also and it was burned and damaged. I immediately called the office and no one answered. I called back and woke up the manager from her sleep (it was around midnight). She was extremely irritated that I called. She was not the least bit concerned, she did not offer to come down and check on things, she did not send anyone from maintenance to check on things. When we went to the office to check out the next morning she was rude, inconsiderate, and had not the least bit of sympathy. We were a bunch of women who knew nothing about electricity, power, fire, etc. and were scared to go to sleep. While it probably wasn't a big deal (I'm not sure if it was or not), we didn't know that. She did not apologize and did not offer to replace the ruined charger. I was SHOCKED at the way the situation was handled and regardless of how pretty it was I will never go back.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
TimbersLodge, Owner at Timbers Resort and Lodge, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
"Sara W. I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience. I totally understand your frustration. I was made aware of the problem with the outlet, but I didn't know about your charger or the way your were treated. I would like to make this right. Please provide me with the best way to get in touch with you email me at jefferyaschoen@gmail.com. We will be addressing your concerns with our staff. Thank you."
Carthage
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

The cabins are cozy with almost everything you would need available. There are lots of amenities on site~ we had fun swimming in the heated pool and playing horse shoes. The kids made good use of the play ground. Unfortunately, hospitality was sorely lacking. The manager seemed irritated by our presence as if it bothered her to have guests. We were disappointed in that aspect and would have liked to have a place to recommend to others considering that the facilities are really all you could want.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Timbers Resort and Lodge? Share your experiences!