“Live entertainment - piano; dance floor” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 97 Restaurants in Sedalia
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Live entertainment - piano; dance floor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Barbeque is better elsewhere; casual; noisy; good large fried pork tenderloin sandwich. They were out of many beers on the menu.

Visited June 2014

Shawnee Mission
“Excellent BBQ Except....................”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I had the brisket dinner. It included beans and onion rings. Everything was very good. The service was more than adequate and the beer was cold with a good selection. In our group of 6, some had ribs, salads and ham. All said "very good".
So why not a very good rating? In one word; smoking! All of us come from a city where smoking in restaurants and public places has been banned for years. Not in Dickie Doo's. I prefer my meat smoked, not me. Stop the smoking and I will be back.

Visited June 2014
Warsaw, Missouri, United States
“Sedalia for fun.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Worst Bar-B-Q I have ever had for flavor and texture. Service nothing special. Atmosphere dark and dreary but not as important as good Bar-B-Q sauce .

Visited October 2011
Kansas City, Missouri
“BBQ Ham was great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had a great dinner. The Ham was wonderful. Dont miss the fried cheese. My wife had the BBQ Pork and we will be back.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bloomington, Indiana
“Great Place for Lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I stopped by and had lunch. The food was wonderful. I enjoyed a small pork BBQ sandwich and some onion rings. I like the fact that pork was not covered in sauce so that you could add it to your liking. The onion rings were crispy and not greasy like some place that I have had before.

Excellent service!

If you are looking for fancy....this ain't it but if you want great food at a fair price then give them a try!

• Visited August 2012