“Outstanding!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Nixa, Missouri
“Outstanding!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

My husband and I had dinner over the weekend at the Inn St Gemme recommended by the Innkeeper at the bed and breakfast where we were staying. My husband had the shrimp appetizer and I had the salad. Both were delicious and very reasonably priced. My husband had the steak entree which he literally could cut with his fork and melted in your mouth. I had the crab cakes which were delicious! I broke down and had dessert which was strawberries with a custard like pudding pastry. Wow....incredible, The menu is limited but everything we had was excellent. Service was great as it was very crowded that night. We will definitely go back next time were are in Ste. Genevieve.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Would not go back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Food was very bland. The other patrons were a little on the geriatric side. Not very romantic not what we were expecting

Visited October 2013
Bolingbrook, IL
“Dinner, hit the spot!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were sent here after a day at the Charleville Vineyard. This was the perfect finish to our perfect day! Great food at a very reasonable price. Beautiful setting and wonderful service. Highly recommended!!!

St. Louis, MO
“Step back in time. . .”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed here on Saturday night and enjoyed it! Rooms were nice and big. Great location. Lovely breakfast (get the French Toast). Fair price. Fun historic building. I would stay here again!

Visited July 2013