My wife, two children under three years old, and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in St. Robert, MO for three nights while attending my brother-in-law's US Army boot camp/MP training graduation at Ft. Leonard Wood. After driving through the night (15 hours) and arriving a few hours before check-in, we were pleased to find our king suite was ready for check in. The lobby/breakfast room was very clean and inviting and the indoor pool (which we got plenty of use of) was well maintained. Our room was very clean and bright, the bedding was crisp and as promised a crib, refrigerator and microwave were present.
We found the breakfast to be well stocked and fresh including fruit, muffins, bagels, egg sandwiches, hard boiled eggs, fresh waffles, yogurt, juice and coffee with plenty of seating.
We couldn't have asked for a more convenient location to Ft. Leonard Wood (no turns required) just a couple miles straight across US 44. just across the parking lot is Pizza Hut, Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesday's, and a diner just a few steps away. Wal-mart is just down the road (no more than a mile) and plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby.
Special thanks to Wendy, Kayla and James for putting up with our special requests and Roxan and Tom for ensuring our stay was pleasant and their knowledge of local businesses. Although I did not get her name, one of the nice young ladies took the time to play with my 3 year old and her new 4 year old friend during breakfast.
(In our haste to beat St. Louis traffic on our drive home, we forgot to leave a tip in the room. Wendy, Kayla and James I put it in the mail yesterday.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located in ST Robert Missouri just 2.5 miles from Fort Leonard Wood Military Base home to the Engineers, Chemical, Miltary Police, and Transportation Schools. Whether coming for military graduations, TDY, PCSing, military business or just cruising Route 66, we specialize in helping with all your needs. Indoor pool and spa, complimentary hot breakfast and business center are just a few amenities we offer to ensure a relaxing and comfortable stay. Come and enjoy all South Central Missouri has to offer, hunting, fishing, camping,canoeing,military MUSEUMS or just stop by on your way to ST Louis, Branson, or Springfield ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St Robert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St Robert Hotel Saint Robert
- Fairfield Inn Saint Robert
- Fairfield Saint Robert
- Saint Robert Fairfield Inn