“Clean, comfortable and friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Saint Robert
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kenilworth, New Jersey
“Clean, comfortable and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My wife, two children under three years old, and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in St. Robert, MO for three nights while attending my brother-in-law's US Army boot camp/MP training graduation at Ft. Leonard Wood. After driving through the night (15 hours) and arriving a few hours before check-in, we were pleased to find our king suite was ready for check in. The lobby/breakfast room was very clean and inviting and the indoor pool (which we got plenty of use of) was well maintained. Our room was very clean and bright, the bedding was crisp and as promised a crib, refrigerator and microwave were present.
We found the breakfast to be well stocked and fresh including fruit, muffins, bagels, egg sandwiches, hard boiled eggs, fresh waffles, yogurt, juice and coffee with plenty of seating.
We couldn't have asked for a more convenient location to Ft. Leonard Wood (no turns required) just a couple miles straight across US 44. just across the parking lot is Pizza Hut, Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesday's, and a diner just a few steps away. Wal-mart is just down the road (no more than a mile) and plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby.
Special thanks to Wendy, Kayla and James for putting up with our special requests and Roxan and Tom for ensuring our stay was pleasant and their knowledge of local businesses. Although I did not get her name, one of the nice young ladies took the time to play with my 3 year old and her new 4 year old friend during breakfast.
(In our haste to beat St. Louis traffic on our drive home, we forgot to leave a tip in the room. Wendy, Kayla and James I put it in the mail yesterday.)

Room Tip: We chose the king suite for the added floor space for our 3 year old to play.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
rapids
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I had to spend a month in St Roberts Mo and I picked the fairfield Inn in St Roberts MO.
This hotel is great. the people are nice and helpful and the rooms are clean and spacious.
It is located just off of Hwy 44 and is located right next to several retaurants that make this
the best place to stay when in the area. I Highly recommend this place to anyone who is
going to spend a night, or a a month in the area!
thanks!
Greg-Wisconsin

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I stayed due to bad ice storm. The staff was top notch friendly. They went out of their way to accomadate all the stranded travelers. If you need a hotel in the Ft. Leonard Wood area give this hotel a call you will like it alot.

• Stayed February 2013
Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I had a meeting a Ft. Leonard Wood and stayed at the Fairfield Inn. It is about a 10 minute drive to base. There are a number of restaurants in walking distance, including the Cracker Barrel. The breakfast was very good although it only had cold offerings unless you wanted to microwave a breakfast sandwich, but it was still a great value for the price. The pool and hot tub looked very inviting and there were a number of people taking advantage of them, but I did not bring a bathing suit. If I return, I will! The room was very nice and had a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator which were nice. It was very clean and the bed was quite comfortable. One drawback was that the heat was hard to regulate.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St Robert, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Teresa!! Thank you so much for your review about our Hotel, and taking the time to do so, was very much appreciated!! We believe that the Fairfield Inn is a great value for the price, and our unique location makes it very easy for our guests, to shop, eat at some really great restaurants,and have some fun even, when they are here on business!! Again thanks for the comments!!

Fairfield INN
St Robert Missouri
Hope, Kansas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Our company has used this hotel many times over the past few years I myself just 3 weeks prior which is when I made the returning reservation. A bit more info we drove 6 hours it was 10 pm and I had two additional guest who just wanted to kick boots off as well.
The front desk attendant was rude and unwilling to try and help when he at first couldn't find my name the first 4 times he looked me up. After ten minutes I still had gotten no where with him and asked if he had any rooms or not he got nasty. He eventually told me to take my business else where. We will not be using them EVER again (at this location- no other time has marriot ever let me down). The Hampton is two doors down! And to make it clear we did have a reservation I called toll free number to confirm it and they found it in just 40 seconds!

Room Tip: Go to the sister hotel The Hampton. The staff was nice rooms were cleaner and the hotel is or appear...
Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Nicholas, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and rest assured we have responded to the issues you raised, and they have been addressed, and appropriate action has been taken,to keep such occurrences from happening again, sincerely yours:

Fairfield Inn
ST Robert Missouri
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Hello- My name is Greg Enerson and I recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn Just off of HWY 44 in St Robert MO. All I can say is that the service was EXCELLENT and the people went out of their way to ensure everyone was taken care of. I would recommend staying there to everyone! I will be staying there again in Feb!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Gregg, Thank you for your kind words about our Hotel, it was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!! Sincerely:

Fairfield Inn
ST Robert Missouri
Port Orange, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

This Fairfield a good choice for Marriott members visiting Fort Leonard Wood. The hotels in St. Roberts along I-44 corridor and just outside the fort (~3 miles) are ALWAYS BUSY - with the high number of trainee graduations year-round, so book as early as possible. Good service, friendly staff, usual amenities, clean functional rooms, morning continental breakfast service. Small pool and fitness room. TDY rates for government travelers, or, spend a little more as I did this last trip and you can have a jacuzzi bathtub in your room! A couple of (franchise) restaurant choices within walking distance.

Room Tip: Ask for the jacuzzi bathtub!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St Robert, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you John for taking the time to write a review, and we appreciate your comments. We were very glad that you chose the Fairfield Inn for your stay, and look forward to having you stay here again in the future!!

Sincerely

Fairfield Inn St Robert Mo

Been to Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St Robert? Share your experiences!