We came to make a surprise visit to see our son who is training to be a Marine MP at Fort Leonard Wood. We have not stayed here before and I went to Trip Advisor to find out what hotel everyone else thought was the best in town. After reading all the reviews we decided to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. VERY NICE. We stayed in the suite and glad we made that choice. Very happy with our decision... oh our son was surprised! Thanks Trip Advisor and Holiday Inn Express.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Saint Robert-Fort Leonard Wood Hotel Saint Robert
- Holiday Inn Express Saint Robert-Fort Leonard Wood Hotel
- Holiday Inn Saint Robert
- Saint Robert Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly remodeled Holiday Inn Express Saint Roberts/Fort Leonard Wood, located just minutes from Fort Leonard Wood, Forney Air Field, Walmart, and the Gasconade and Piney rivers. Our hotel is 100% non-smoking with inside corridors and electric locks. All rooms come equipped with hair dryers, ironing boards/irons, blowdryers, new pillow-top mattresses with our new smart bedding, refridgerators, Satelite T.V. with HBO, and wireless high-speed internet. Amenities include the largest heated indoor pool in the area, fitness center, business center equipped with computers and fax/copy capabilities, as well as our Express Smart Start Breakfast and free coffee twenty four hours a day, also served with fresh baked cookies daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Saint Robert-Fort Leonard Wood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.