Several weeks ago I made a reservation at this location in order to attend my brother-in-law's AIT graduation at Ft. Leonard Wood. Things changed shortly after I made the reservation and needed to add another night; they said they didn't have vacancy, so I made my reservation with the Quality Inn directly next door and cancelled my reservation with the Holiday Inn.
Just recently I was charged $138 because I was a "no show" in their system after I had cancelled my reservation several weeks ago through the corporate offices. After much back and forth with the manager at this location I was told that there was nothing that could be done because I didn't have a confirmation number to my cancellation, even though I stayed that weekend directly next door at the Quality Inn. Now tell me, why would I not cancel my reservation at the Holiday Inn and then stay at the Quality Inn right next to them?
I, for one, will never stay at a Holiday Inn ever again, nor will I recommend it to my friends and relatives; at this location or any other. A simple trip across the the street to verify that I stayed at the Quality Inn would have proven my point, and because some idiot in their corporate office didn't click some button in the computer system to finalize my cancellation, I was charged for not staying and no refund is being given. In my eyes, that's robbery.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Saint Robert-Fort Leonard Wood Hotel Saint Robert
- Holiday Inn Express Saint Robert-Fort Leonard Wood Hotel
- Holiday Inn Saint Robert
- Saint Robert Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly remodeled Holiday Inn Express Saint Roberts/Fort Leonard Wood, located just minutes from Fort Leonard Wood, Forney Air Field, Walmart, and the Gasconade and Piney rivers. Our hotel is 100% non-smoking with inside corridors and electric locks. All rooms come equipped with hair dryers, ironing boards/irons, blowdryers, new pillow-top mattresses with our new smart bedding, refridgerators, Satelite T.V. with HBO, and wireless high-speed internet. Amenities include the largest heated indoor pool in the area, fitness center, business center equipped with computers and fax/copy capabilities, as well as our Express Smart Start Breakfast and free coffee twenty four hours a day, also served with fresh baked cookies daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Saint Robert-Fort Leonard Wood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.