“Best value in St Robert” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Liberty Lodge

You added Liberty Lodge to your Saves list
Liberty Lodge
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   140 Old Route 66, Interstate 44 Exit 161 - Fort Wood Exit, Saint Robert, MO 65584   |
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Saint Robert
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tyler, Texas
“Best value in St Robert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Staff is very friendly and informative. Went out of their way to assist me. Room was large and clean. Wifi was excellent. No breakfast, but irrelevant for the price of the room. Very convenient to I44 as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

The staff at Liberty Lodge was the best that I have ever experienced!! They were always so friendly, and very helpful. Staying here made the trip for watching my son graduate bootcamp that much more enjoyable for my family and I. The location was perfect and I will definitely be staying here again on my next visit to Fort Leonard Wood!

• Stayed March 2013
LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
We want to express our gratitude for your review. We are so pleased that all went well with your stay. Our staff does strive to be accommodating to all our guests. We are so glad that you experienced this. Being located just 2.5 miles from the front gate of Fort Leonard Wood does make it convenient for our families. We are also located very near local restaurants and shopping. Thank you.
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

When I arrived in St. Roberts after a 10 hour trip right at check in time my room had been given to someone else. I booked online and booked two queen beds and a sleeper sofa and the staff told me I couldn't have because they didn't have sleepers. It didn't matter that I had the print out from my reservations. They told me I could call and see if someone else had room. Really, how freaking rude and unprofessional was that. After they insulted me I ended up having to cram my family of 5 in a cup size room with two full sized beds. Once in the room the toilet began to overflow and they didn't bring a mop and hour later they brought towels and a plunger. This was the worst experience I have ever had in a hotel and would not recommend this place to anyone. Never again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel. We do genuinely care about our guest's perception of our service and hotel. We do wish your stay would have been more enjoyable for you and your family. We do appreciate any and all reviews, even if they do not reflect upon us as satisfactory way. We will absolutely take this review and use the contents of it to better our service to our valued guests. Thank you.
Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel, it was comfortable, affordable, and the staff was very friendly. If your looking for a hotel where you are just going to get a little me time on your trip or be out of the hotel most of the day, this is it. The rooms were clean and the maids came by everyday to make beds and empty trash. I did have a mix up when I first got there, they had given me the key to someone else room and key that didn't work in our 2nd room. The staff was great they fixed it right away and I didn't have anymore problems. There is also a Panera bread, buffalo wild wings, and a kfc right in the parking lot. With plenty more to eat surrounding the hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
We thank you for your review of our establshment. We thank you for the kind words about our team members. We are a values based company, and strive to live them. We thank you for choosing to stay at Liberty Lodge and look forward to seeing you again.
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I personally would not stay here again. The rooms were overall clean, but the rooms were outdated and a little musty smelling. Some updates like new tv's, tubs, ect. would be a nice improvement. The beds were very comfortable though. We learned that there is not a real set price for the rooms that it is priced on individual people, making the soldiers who have been out for the weekend drinking pay more. We thought this was very unprofessional.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are saddened that you were not completely pleased with your stay with us. We do strive to address any concerns our guest have with their rooms. I would like to encourage you to address any concerns you have immediately with the hotel you are staying at. Thank you for your review.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I'm so glad that i found this place we I truly enjoyed our stay i great experience with friendly staff. I would recommend this to anyone looking to stay near the Army Fort Leanorwood great location near everything and most of all very clean.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
We would like to thank you for reviewing our hotel. We do value our Fort Leonard Wood guests, and are fortunate to be located just 2.5 miles from the front gate of the post. Thanks for choosing to stay with us, and hope to be your future choice, as well.
korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I think this hotel is one of the best hotels in the area an di would recommend it to any of my family and friends. it is very cheap and affordable so that you will not be spending a arm and leg for somewhere to stay

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
LibertyLodgeGM, General Manager at Liberty Lodge, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
We thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We do pride ourselves on being an economical hotel, but still be able to give some nice accommodations. Look forward to seeing you next time.

Been to Liberty Lodge? Share your experiences!