“Job well done.” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Job well done.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels throughout the last twenty plus years for the government and pleasure and I have not found a hotel with the type of Hospitality as this Mainstay. I stayed at this establishment from May until the end of August. My first time was in Sept 2012. They actually remembered who I was almost 6 months later. Belinda and Sophie are the hardest working managers that I have ever seen; impressive. Darcy treated me like family. Rodney was my diet and strength coach. Marina would always welcome you with a warm smile. Anthony would make sure breakfast was ready in the morning. Yolanda and Keilah would make sure my room had everything I needed. Gilbert would make me laugh and kept everything working properly. The hotel is pet friendly and located in the perfect spot close to Wal-Mart and many restaurants. You can't ask for a better place to stay for your money and customer service. I would also like to thank Belinda, Sophie, and the entire staff for a commemorative stay. Thanks for all your hard work. Take care.
Cleavon B.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure having you and your co workers at our hotel. Don't forget us if you ever need lodging in our area, we would love to have you back. Take care and be safe in your travels. Hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Puyallup
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Thank you to the staff at Mainstay Suites for a wonderful home-away-from-home experience. We stayed just two nights getting two rooms while we attended graduation at FLW. The staff are warm and friendly, the rooms cozy and comfortable, and the accommodations satisfactory. The exercise room was perfect for an early-morning workout. Breakfast could have contained a few other non-processed selections (and maybe a non-dairy milk option) but I made it work with the oatmeal and fruit.

There is a WalMart nearby to make a decent selection of produce and other food to make a tasty meal in the in-room kitchen. We did "borrow" dishes from the other room we had; otherwise, each room only has place settings for two people. We made it work and had a great stay.

The hotel is about ten minutes from the base and the staff at the hotel are knowledgeable about what to expect at a graduation. Ten minutes to get through the gate and about ten minutes to drive to the graduation location is really all you need. In about 30 minutes, you'll be where you need to be!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Thank you for giving us a great review. Depending on room type all rooms are set up with dishes for the amount of beds in room. More dishes are available at request. I'm happy your family had a good trip and enjoyed your soldier. If ever back in our area please give us a call, we would love to see you again. Be safe in your travels and again thank you so much!
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was at this hotel for 58 days from June to August due to Investigation school and the hotel is top notch. The staff treated me like family and felt like home away from home. I did not lack for anything there. Belinda was awesome, Sophie would make her special coffee to get me through the day, Darcy would have long talks with me as we were brother and sister, Rodney would provide me technical assistance with my laptop when it was acting crazy, Marina would just go out her way when I was lacking things from my room, Gilbert was there to provide me humor when my days would be long and Anthony would make sure breakfast was ready for me in the morning. The staff was top notch, courteous, professional and always smiling. The room and the hotel is very clean , I loved the grill they had by the pool I would use it on the weekends; their laundry room had state of the art washers and dryers. This hotel is highly recommended to anyone that is looking for a great with a great price, it is right in the middle of restaurants and Walmart and I miss the staff already!! Thank you Belinda and staff for making my stay a memorable and happy stay!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
We are going to miss you as well! Our morning's won't be the same without you. We love having guest stay long term. We get to know you so much better than a guest just traveling through. Hopefully you had safe travels on your way home, and remember to give us a call if you come back for more classes at Fort Leonard Wood. Take care and hope to see you soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had such a pleasant experience. Suite was very clean, comfortable and quiet; we slept well and undisturbed. Staff was excellent, very friendly and helpful. Great location; close to multiple restaurants, shopping and highway. Such a great place to stay. Would highly recommend Mainstay suites and will certainly stay there again ourselves.

• Stayed August 2013
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for giving us such a great survey. Our hotel is an extended stay property so many of our guest stay anywhere from a few days to months at a time. They like our at home atmosphere and we do our best to make everyone feel at home while staying with us. Again thank you for letting us be your home away from home.
Texarkana, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Main Stay was a good experience for us, the staff was excellent, the suite very, very nice!! Darcy and Sophia were very, very nice and very professional. Would recommend it to anyone!! Thanks for the great stay!!!

Room Tip: It u need a suite they are excellent!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Thank you for your great comment. We have received hotel of the year because of wonderful guest like you that help other travelers by filling out surveys. Thank you so much for staying with us!
Hamburg, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

...to stay at this hotel! The recommendation for this place came from a friend. Not knowing what to expect, I was surprised very positively.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The room including the bathroom was spacious and very clean.
I also liked the kitchenette with the possibility to prepare coffee - because for me there is no life before coffee in the morning;-)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you so much for that great review. Looks like you have traveled a great distance just to visit our area. I can just imagine how important coffee would be. We do have kitchens with coffee pots in every room and 24 hour coffee located near the front desk for just that reason. I hope you had a wonderful visit in our area and have safe travels as you return home. Thanks again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Ended up staying here last minute thanks to a name your own deal on Priceline. At first I was concerned about what was booked for us, but then we got there, met the staff, and saw our room. What a fantastic deal! Great price, amazing service, and an absolutely lovely room. Also, everything was very clean, tidy, and well kept. The breakfast wasn't huge, but it was just what we needed before hitting the road again. We would without a doubt stay here again if we're in the area. A definite hidden gem!

• Stayed July 2013
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We work with Priceline and other travel sites to help make finding us easier for our guest.Our breakfast is an Express Continental, so more of a grab and go type breakfast. We are an extended stay hotel with kitchens in all rooms. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will see us again in the future. Take care and safe travels.

Been to MainStay Suites Saint Robert? Share your experiences!