“long business trip” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Wichita Falls, Texas
“long business trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

The food was good and authentic the chips and salsa were always fresh. And the time waiting was short and service good

Visited November 2013

Saint Robert, Missouri
“Excellent Shrimp Enchiladas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

This restaurant has the best shrimp enchiladas I have ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I eat them almost everyday for lunch.. The owner is a sweetheart, and the staff offers excellent customer service... Excellent all the way around!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clarksville, Tennessee
“La Familia is it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I ate here twice and enjoyed every bite. The plates was full of food and the second time I ate there I had to take some back with me, great food.

Visited May 2013
Rolla, Missouri
“Pleasant Surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Mr Charmed and I have been going to another area Mexican Restaurant for some time. We decided recently to give La Familia a try. What a wonderful surprise. The restaurant is very clean; the servers are pleasant and helpful and the food is very good. The dishes are fresh; the re fried beans are not reheated out of can; they remind me of the small family restaurants in San Diego where I grew up.. This is wonderful comfort food. There is a self serve chip and salsa bar. We have gone a couple of times recently- each dish has been delicious. The tamales are hand made; there is a little too much sauce for my taste but it is prepared fresh and not out of a can. The beef fajita's are well seasoned and great. The carne asada tacos are very yummy. They also offer a very nice selection of tequila. We will be frequent guests at La Familia

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“*My favorite Mexican restaurant!* Great Food & Great Servers!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I love La Familia I have been going there since they first opened in St. Robert. They have moved since the first opening but its not far at all. It is reasonably priced the food is great & I liked everything I have ever tried there. I like being able to get my own chips & salsa & pico de gallo instead if asking for it every time we run out & it gives the servers a breaks so they can better serve you. My husband always asks me where I want to go eat & my top 3 choices are La Familia, Red Lobster, or the Olive Garden. I highly recommend it but if you feel disappointed after trying it once give it a second chance before giving a bad review. El Jimador is great too but I don't like feeling crowded & it pretty much always is & its closer to Gliks & everything too so maybe that's part of the reason location. Overall what really matters is the food is great from both restaurants.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere