“You Can Count On Wild Wings” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Spartanburg
“You Can Count On Wild Wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The food at this location is good, just as you find at many other Buffalo Wild Wings. The place was packed for lunch, yet the service kept up with the crowd. That was a plus.

Visited July 2013

Augusta, GA
“Take Out was Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We got in late and didn't feel like going out. I ordered by phone and picked up our order of wings, fries, and salad within 25 minutes later. It was ready at the bar and the price was average. The cashier was nice. The food was what you would expect from a BWW. I liked that it was open late for take-outs.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Slow! The server asked us how to do his job.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this bww several times and I usually leave saying I will never go back. The service is slow and the food is never more than just okay. On my most recent visit someone in my party received cold food and the waiter actually took about a minute asking what he should do about it. I guess he thought she told him it was cold for her health! Takes 5 to 10 minutes to get drinks. Every server acts like it is their first day everyday!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Waynesville, Missouri, United States
“Awful!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Place was packed and we had to wait forever to be seated. Took even longer to get our orders in. After nearly an hour, our food finally arrived and was COLD. Boneless wings were cold and weren't even covered with sauce and our burger had to be sent back because it wasn't even worth eating. Waiter said that we would get a discount and then we didn't even get one when we paid. Haven't been back since.

Visited January 2013
“Ok the second time around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Our waiteress shelia was very nice told her about the horrible experience I had while I was there the last time. She made sure our food was hot when it came our very nice waiteress

• Visited May 2013