America's Best Value Inn at St. Robert, Missouri is very clean....and I am very particular. We stayed in a suite, and it was helpful to have the extra space. Jessica, who works the desk, is AWESOME! She worked very hard to do what she could to make our stay the best. We had a hard time finding a place where we could stay in the area, because of the graduations (we were here to move, and were looking for a house). Jessica worked it so we could stay here, and worked hard to help us feel welcome and comfortable. The one negative we had was that we were disappointed that there was not a pool for our children.....but we were able to make it work.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood Hotel Saint Robert
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood is conveniently located off of I-44 Exit 161, only 3 miles from Fort Leonard Wood Army Base. Ideally situated in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, the city of St. Robert is also known as the business hub of Pulaski County. The beautiful Ozarks landscape is home to numerous recreational activities such as swimming, fishing, hunting, hiking, horseback riding, canoeing, scenic drives, and hiking trails. Must see local attractions include Fort Leonard Wood Military Museum, Columbia College, and Onyx Mountain Caverns. Restaurants within a 2 mile radius of our hotel include Jack's Diner, Aussie Jack's Steaks, Cracker Barrel, Pizza Hut, and Ryan's Grill Buffet and Bakery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Vantage Hospitality, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.