“Real Mexican Food...” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Martinez, Georgia
“Real Mexican Food...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

If you're not used to real Mexican Food, then this place will be a treat. The menu offers A LOT! The staff is friendly and the place is nice! Many military personnel go there and it can get full quite fast. The prices are decent and you get A LOT of food. I would bet my left kidney those that some of the employees may be undocumented workers. But they are working and contributing, so I say left them work and make good food.

Visited October 2011

Fort Bragg, North Carolina
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

The service is good, all mexicans they are hilarious though! And they do a great pie in the face for birthdays! Awesome food, quick service!! Great enviroment!

Visited October 2011
Crocker, Missouri
“One of my favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

Food is very good, service is above average. Lunch specials are the best value, but the evening fare is a bit "Pricey"

Visited December 2011
Queen Creek, AZ
“Does not meet Arizona residents Mexican food tastes!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

This restaurant was recommended by an employee at the hotel that we stayed at. I'm not sure what else there is to compare it to in St Robert, but it definitely does not compare to Mexican food in Arizona. The portions were small. The ground beef taco & enchilada were bland tasting. The quesadilla was smaller then what we are accustomed to. Taco Bell would have been a better choice for us!

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Truckee, California
“Delicious - I want their recipes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

When my fiance and I ate here last weekend for the third time, I told him I wanted to get a part-time job in the kitchen so I can get some of their recipes. Each visit, the food has been delicious and quickly served. The drink glasses are huge, the portions are large, the tortilla chips are often served warm and the servers have been responsive. I've tried a burrito, tacos, chicken and their quesadilla so far, and this California girl has no complaints!

The only drawbacks I've run into is that the restaurant itself has a smoking section (it still surprises me every time I walk into a place that gives me a seating choice) and the food is salty. I don't eat much salt (I use it very sparingly at home), so it might be just right for many folks, but it's a little too much for me. Still tasty though!

They take credit cards, but there is also an ATM in the entrance if you need some cash.

• Visited August 2011