“Not bad, but probably would not go back” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 56 restaurants in Saint Robert
Cuisines: American
Elk Grove, California
“Not bad, but probably would not go back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Although I enjoyed my salad, it seems no one else in my group of 8 enjoyed there meal as much. The place was not full, but still semed to take a long time to get our food, and when the live music/karaoki started, it was a bit loud for the small space. The disco ball was a bit outdated and unneccesary while trying to eat at teh dinner hour. Save it for the after 8pm crowd.

Visited January 2013

20% Recommend
Rolla, Missouri
“Expensive and microwaved”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

Do not mind paying a premium price for a meal- however when there is more price than meal. that's an issue. Hostess staff and wait staff not on the ball at all.

Visited October 2011
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Quaint Diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

After a long day of travel from Michigan, my sister and I just felt like a sandwich and a shake....Jack's was the place to go. Good tasting and not priced too bad either.

Visited February 2012
St Louis
“Another wantabe diner on the Mother Road”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

We stopped at Jacks Diner for lunch. We found the service slow, the food unremarkable, and the prices high. St. Robert has many places to stay and to eat. I would not recommend Jack's for a good dining experience.

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dixon Missouri
“It's a Diner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

Being next to Cracker Barrel, we went to Jack's for breakfast as CB was jammed packed and we were in a hurry. Food was decent, priced the same as CB, which surprised me. Coffee was not the best, server was efficient. If I had a choice between the two places, sad to say I'd go to CB. I really wished it impressed me better as I prefer to support mom and pop places.

Visited January 2012