“Don't go here!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Don't go here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

My husband & I have wanted to stop here for some time now.The first thing I always look for is the "A" rating on the front door--no rating at all. I did not want to eat there but only did because my husband wanted too! Food was ok but we will never go back due to no "A" rating. I was concerned about safety of food. Diner was dirty,thermostat taped to wall,dirty bathroom with filthy air vents.

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Never”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

It was completely horrible I can't believe this place is allowed to operate. My wife son and I were sat a a dirty table there was still food and crayons underneath our table from the previous diners. And the place wasn't even busy no excuses at all for that I would of glady waited for a table to be cleaned. Wow and no one took any pride in that place the cooks just slopped our food on the plate all greasy and not appealing to the eye at all. Dot bother with this place.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Saint Robert, Missouri
“Cute setting”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

Very cute back in the 50's decor. The food was pretty good, price of it was average. Had a nice waitress, will go back again.

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Morton, Illinois
“Grease, Grease and more Grease”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2008

My family and I ate here and everything on the menu was pure grease. The menu is 100 percent American food, but everything on it is deep fried or greasy as it's cooked on the grill. For my family of four we spent over $30 on our meals. It filled us, but it wasn't tasty and certainly not healthy.
While stationed at Fort Leonard Wood, I went here several times for breakfast (required for a meeting with a group on base). I went hungry rather than eat breakfast. You won't find anything on the breakfast menu that is healthy. No cereal, oatmeal, fruit or anything. If you like grease this is your place. If not, you can always go right next door to the Cracker Barrel which has a little larger selection of the same type of food without the grease (and you can at least order some healthy oatmeal for breakfast).