“Family day lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Chestnut Ridge, New York
“Family day lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Staff friendly. It was the place to be for the military family.
Food good prices a little high for a Ruby Tuesday.

Visited October 2012

St. Louis, Missouri
“Terrible service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Really 40 minute wait for a to go order? Then it comes out wrong. I will never come back to this place. Everyone just standing around

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Missouri
“yucky”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Have had issues here before but figured after two years it must have gotten better.........it did not. I ordered the New Orleans sea food with the cheese mashed potatoes and it was nasty. Potatoes were hardly warm and the fish taste like it was old and rotten. I had taken two bites of fish and two of the mashed potatoes and asked the waitress to just return to and take it off my final bill. I did not ask for anything as a replacement or any favors just to have it removed form the bill. It took the manager to approve the removal from the bill and then I was given the 3rd degree on why I did not like it. I was assured it was "cooked fresh" which I said I have no doubt but how was the fish thawed out and how old was it prior to being cooked? I will not go back to here again and unless you are only going in to the bar to drink I would stay away too. Oh I had the salad bar and it was average. The seating is very crowded and close together as they are attempting to squeeze in as many people as they can.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Roby
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I love their salad bar selections. Drinks were good but slightly pricey for the volume served. Servers could have been friendlier but they were fairly busy. Nice, clean atmosphere. Good choice for a casual date night.

Visited October 2011
Springfield, Missouri
“great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We found the restaurant, food, and staff to be great. The salad bar was plentiful with a wide variety of choices, and the steaks were cooked as we requested. The hostess was very polite, and the waitress was very attentive to our needs, and filled each request in a timely manner.
Our visit to this establishment, made our long trip, and busy day a nice way to finish the visit..
Ruby Tuesday's is a place that we would return, and not hesitate to bring our friends and family, in the future. It's great to have a restaurant in the area that can fulfill our needs, and be professional and clean too. Keep the good work up, and the standards high.

• Visited July 2012