“Better than we hoped” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi
Saint Peters, Missouri
“Better than we hoped”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We frequented Moto Sushi but after the management change we were no longer happy with the food, the service or the atmosphere and thankfully we have found a great alternative! My children (19 and 8) and I arrived around 7PM, were greeted and sat immediately. Our server was quick to take our drink order, return and take our sushi order. We tried 2 specialty rolls, the Fire & Surprise, also the California & Crunch Roll along with tuna, salmon & yellow tail. It was superb! In fact I was encouraged to be adventurous when ordering and will forgo the California Roll from now on to enjoy the flavor combinations of the creative specialty rolls. A few things to note, the restaurant is not big and there were only 2 servers so considering their growing popularity the wait for a table and the wait for service could become an issue (hopefully not). To wrap this up, we will be returning and often!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

washington
“Great sushi, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We decided to try Crazy Sushi for my birthday. We ordered the pork dumplings for appetizers, they were really good! We ordered the volcano roll and surprise roll along with the Philly and spicy tuna rolls. I love how the rolls are served on boats! Too cute! Very very good sushi! The prices were just right and the service was great! Will definitely be going back

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“3350 Mid Rivers Mall Dr.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

First here is the new location for this restaurant listed in the title. We ordered the Philly rolls, and Crazy rolls, the philly roll was good it could have used more philly lol, the crazy roll was crazy it was packed with all kinds of raw fish it was good but I am slightly leary of the raw stuff so for me it was a little much.The fried rice was packed full of all kinds of Yummy vegetables it was awesome next time I will ask for extra egg. The atmosphere was awesome for a true oreintal experience. The service was excellant they were very friendly and willing to go the extra mile I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wanted sushi.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
O'Fallon, Missouri
“First experience with sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The sushi was great and the people were helpful, letting us know which ones did not have raw fish. This location is no longer there and I'm not sure where they moved or if they closed.

St. Louis
“They've moved”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I'm not a sushi fan, but lots of my friends give this place high marks. The strip mall they were in was replaced by a CVS pharmacy, and Crazy Sushi moved a mile or so south on Mid Rivers Mall Drive. Now they are in a very small mall just south of the QuikTrip at Mid Rivers and Willott Road.

• Visited January 2013