“Best pulled pork around!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 166 Restaurants in Saint Peters
St. Louis, MO
“Best pulled pork around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We've frequented Banadas since they opened in the metro. The BEST pulled pork around! Sides are all good as well. Have had the ribs before and they were top notch, but I keep going back to the pulled pork. They offer a variety of BBQ sauces, but that Sweet and Smoky has won me over...so pleased they sell bottles of it now also (not just at their locations, but at the groceries stores as well). The catering portion of their business has been great, we've used that multiple times also. Great potato salad, baked beans, slaw, fried okra, etc. I can go on an on. The quality is always consistent. The service is always friendly and usually the food comes quickly. The only negative thing I can say is often I wish the food was served at a hotter temperature. One thing that we like is they will let you split meals at no extra cost, or one can order a lunch entree at dinner time, and they are pretty good about substitutions. Their latest menu option is smaller portions for under $6...it was just enough for me. We often bring out of town guests here for some great bbq! Happy to see Banadas doing well and adding more locations throughout the metro! We did find another location that didn't have waitresses - but counter ordering and then they bring it to your table, and it offered outdoor patio seating as well (the location in St. Peters on Mid Rivers Mall Drive). Give Bandanas a try. Hope you are as pleased as my family is with them!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Vermont
“Good BBQ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Service was excellent, and so pleasant! Food was good - I was actually looking for Lil Mickeys but couldn't find it, so ....

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Saint Peters, Missouri
“BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I get the pork platter, pork, fries, pork'n'beans, two toasted garlic bread slices. My favorite meal, so I don't experiment with others when I go there. I'm sure other meals are good.

Visited April 2014
“Our family's favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Our family has eaten at this Bandana's quite a few times. Today it was the five of us after church. This location has a under $6 special that is less expensive than the luncheon platter. It still comes with two sides and toast that makes it an incredible bargain. Substantial portion, too. Three of us picked the pork, one had turkey and I had the sausage. Thanks for a nice lunch!

Visited February 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“fair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

The meat was overcooked and not hot. Service was excellent though.. The brisket was well done and they were out of ribs. The nachos I got were really not good.

Visited January 2014