We were put poolside, so it was very noisy. I was kept up all night with kids running up and down the halls. People yelling and fighting even at 2am.
Gym elliptical needs repair, makes loud noise as you use it.
Coffee pots in the room keep getting smaller, now they only make a single cup at a time.
Breakfast was good, hot, plenty to choose from.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Hotel
- Drury Inn And Suites St. Louis Convention Center
- Drury Inn Saint Louis
- Drury Inn Hotel
- Drury Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Drury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better place to stay after convening with your business pals at the convention center than the Drury Inn & Suites. Located in beautiful downtown St. Louis, you have instant access to the Edward Jones Dome, Busch Stadium, Lumiere Place Casino and more. Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Drury Hotels Company, LLC and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.