I have been to STL many times and have stayed in several different hotels around the downtown area. This was the worst one yet, and I won't be going back.
- there was always a taxi out front each morning, making travel easy
- this hotel isn't along a highway, and my room (and floor) were very quiet
- staff wasn't very polished or friendly (close to but not quite rude, and certainly not warm or inviting)
- the lone guy working the breakfast counter was in way over his head (possibly new, or understaffed?)
- the rugs/floors were dirty all week (trash, bits of paper, etc.-- even the elevator!?)
- they had the mini-fridge on the floor so the door wouldn't open without scraping the carpet
- the microwave is on top of the fridge (not steady) and blocks the HVAC unit
- both the mini-fridge and microwave were plugged into the desk lamp = less spots for plugging in laptop, cell phone, etc.
- red marks (paint? nail polish?) on BOTH sides of the bathroom door
- house keeping didn't restock the coffee properly
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott St. Louis Downtown Hotel Saint Louis
- Courtyard Hotel Saint Louis
- Courtyard Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Marriott
- Saint Louis Courtyard