We stayed for two nights at the Hilton at the Ballpark. I'll mention the few minor annoyances to get them out of the way...
1. Bathroom is indeed small. There's no chance of two people using the mirror/sink area at the same time, and you need to close the door to maneuver anywhere iside the bathroom because the door opens IN to the tiny room.
2. Others mentioned the ice machines on the ODD floors. (even floors have a Coke machine). They are really loud, from the humming and groaning of the compressor to the crashing ice when it empties. Fortunately, we weren't too near.
3. The TV from the adjoining room was loud enough that I could actually hear and comprehend what was being said. Walls must be pretty flimsy. Bring a fan for some white noise.
4. Construction of the Cardinals village...you will hear the beeping of trucks in reverse as early as 7am or so, if not earlier. Or jackhammers. Again, bring a fan or request a room on the other side of the tower.
Phew. Having mentioned these things, they really did not bother us much or significantly detract from our stay. The rooms were very comfortable, and the matresses and pillows were great.
We loved the HUGE hot tub area. I've never seen one larger. And, the jets stay on instead of having to get out to restart the timer every 15 minutes, which is nice.
The pool is smallish, but it was also nice. It was a bit strange because of the rubber and steel tub bottom - the rubber sort of flaps around as you step on it.
The restaurant has a $15 breakfast buffet which is also awesome.
We were able to walk to St. Louis attractions. Note that the nearby International Bowling Museum (which was great!) is closing and moving to Texas in November.
Overall, I recommend the Hilton at the Ballpark.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St. Louis At The Ballpark Hotel Saint Louis
- Hilton Ballpark Hotel
- Hilton Saint Louis
- St Louis Hilton Ballpark
- Saint Louis Hilton