“Best Lasagna in town!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Lasagna in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The small, family-owned business serves the best pizza and lasagna I have ever had. My kids vote their pizza #1. Did I say the lasagna was amazing? They use nothing but top of the line ingredients to add to their very own sauce. Better than any other St. Louis Italian restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cape Coral, Florida
“Still the Best Pizza in St. Louis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and I went back to St. Louis on vacation and had to stop by Erio's even though it was out of our way. As usual, the trip was worth it with us eating one of the best tasting pizzas we have ever had. The service is very good and the owner remembered us and spoke at length, even though we hadn't been there in two years.

This is good, old fashioned Italian food and pizza from the old country made by an owner that knows what he's doing. We will return every time we are in St. Louis.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Crossville, Tennessee
“New favorite for Italian near STL airport.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place is a fooler. You could easily miss it driving past this old strip mall. It's not fancy but the food it better than anything else in the area. I ate there three nights in a row. I went for the pizza and was surprised to find the closest thing to New York and Boston thin crust, hand-tossed pies, ever in the mid-west. Besides the pizza, the salads, entrees, and garlic breads are excellent. I can count on one hand the number of restaurants where I've eaten three nights in a row. This place will receive special recommendations by me if anyone asks for a great pizza in St. Louis.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lakewood, Colorado
“Rally good pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Staying in a hotel and we were beat. So we grabbed a pizza and St. Louis creation, the Toasted Ravioli (cheese filled). Both were excellent. The server even remembered to put peppers and parm with the order and gave us paper goods. They were friendly and efficient. Wish we had time to eat more at this Triple D type of place.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
United States
“Very Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Don't let the appearance of the storefront fool you. I have gone to Erio's many times over the years and is has always been great Italian food.

• Visited June 2013