“Very tasty, great value and friendly service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Meskerem Ethiopian Restaurant

Meskerem Ethiopian Restaurant
3210 S Grand Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63118-1014 (Tower Grove)
314-772-4442
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Neighborhood: Tower Grove
Neighborhood: Tower Grove
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Very tasty, great value and friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

I actually eat here for lunch on a regular basis and there's a good reason - the food is delicious. I do seem to order the same thing - Special chicken tibs and the side dishes it comes with - lentels, chick peas - all prepared with delicious spices. Come hungry because it is also very filling. I also enjoy the friendly service.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

st louis, mo
“Always delicious, welcoming, and an adventure in food flavor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

Meskerem is one of our favorite restaurants in Saint Louis. The first time we went there, we ordered the veggie platter for one to share. The flavors were so addictive that we could not get it out of our minds and ended up going back there the next day for the same thing. They let us customize the veggie platter to suit our tastes (we really like the green beans and the miser alecha), which keeps the experience personal and keeps us coming back. Three years later and we still enjoy it every time.
The wait staff talks about the restaurant as if it is their family. The owners of Meskerem are kind to their customers and to the community, even to the point of walking me to my car one night after dark.
This restaurant is a jewel for so many reasons, and we highly recommend it.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Not so happy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

I was in St. Louis for a weekend with eight of my friends and we decided to have Ethiopian food coz we all ethiopian. The moment we walked in the place had bad smell and no AC. The food was ok.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bangkok, Thailand
“Injera on South Grand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

Nice clean restaurant on the trendy South Grand strip near Tower Grove Park. They have an impressive menu with a lot of choices. If you’re not sure what to try, get the vegetarian and meat combination platters, it’s an excellent way of trying a bit of everything. The Ethiopian tea is also excellent.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I found out that I really like Ethiopian food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2009

I found out that I really like Ethiopian food!