“Dessert Aficionado's Dream” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bailey's Chocolate Bar

Bailey's Chocolate Bar
1915 Park Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63104-2536 (Lafayette Square)
314-241-8100
Neighborhood: Lafayette Square
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Dessert Aficionado's Dream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Bailey's Chocolate Bar is a dessert aficionado's dream.

I went here with my fiancee last week to get some coffee. It's the perfect place for a date.

It's nestled in a renovated area of Soulard. Step inside and you see a historic building with a contemporary styling. The dim lighting adds to the romantic and relaxing feel.

The service is great. We were seated promptly. The waiter offered helpful suggestions and ensured just the right level of attention to our table.

The coffee's delicious taste was accented with heart-shaped sugar and further enhanced through the presentation.

We also had the Lover's Plate, a tasting of raspberry sorbet, chocolate cake, chocolate cheesecake, salted caramel ice cream, Bacon Brittle, spicy walnuts, candied oranges, and toasted bananas. Each of them were delicious, though the walnuts were a little too spicy.

Overall, a great place that I look forward to enjoying again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Wichita, Kansas
“Best Martini EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

My husband and I visited here twice this past weekend on vacation. I had a salted caramel brownie martini and it was to die for. I liked it so much I begged my husband to take me back the next day! He didn't complain either as he had a root beer float and said it was great. So even if you don't drink alcohol they have great drinks:)

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great Dessert Martinis! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I visited the Chocolate Bar last night with a couple friends! We ordered three martinis (Nutella, Macaroon, and Tiramisu) and the Tiramisu was the best!
Cute little place if you are looking to get drinks or dessert with friends!

Oakville, Canada
“MMMMMMMM!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Delicious is the word! We read about this spot in Food Magazine as a great dessert spot. That it is but what they didn't mention is how good the cocktails are. You must try the Tiramisu Martini, this is dessert in a glass. The location is in a cool spot. The staff was ok, however it was near closing when we arrived so they probably didn't want to see more people coming in. Worth the spot if you you have a sweet tooth!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
McDonough, Georgia
“Delicious and Sexy at the same time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

My family and I just experienced this great restaurant. Our waiter was very polite and informative on every dish. We decided to order desserts and everyone's dessert was perfect.

Visited June 2014