“Great location” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #31 of 124 Hotels in Saint Louis
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I was here for business, the hotel is perfectly located, close to the arch and other attractions, walking distance from the ball park. The bar is relatively small but nice and cozy. Good service and customer care.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I travel to the St. Louis area a few times a year for work, and stayed here for the first time on my last trip. I was pleasantly surprised and am looking forward to my next stay there. I did valet parking as I came in late and parts of the city can be a bit questionable after dark. The lobby was grand and historic, so I was a bit concerned as sometimes historic can equate to outdated rooms. Not the case at all! I was given a beautiful room with high ceilings, and it was very spacious. My room had a very large bathroom with both a soaking tub and walk in shower. I almost wished I had more than one night here as I can't remember the last time I had enjoyed a hotel room that much. The only negative was being close to the elevator as I am a light sleeper, but I left the tv on a sleep timer for an extended period of time to drown out some of the noise and was only woken up once during the night from noise outside of the room. This hotel will now be my first choice when traveling to St. Louis!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Being Colorado Rockies fans (don't ask me why) we have been on a mission to watch them play in all of the MLB ballparks. This year our anniversary coincided with a Rockies road trip to St. Louis so we decided to follow along to take in a few games as well as see a few of the sights in and around downtown.

I spent quite a bit of time going through online reviews of the downtown hotels and ultimately decided on the Hilton Downtown at the Arch. Without a doubt that was a great decision. From the moment we arrived the staff treated us incredibly well, always taking the time to answer our questions about the area restaurant scene as well as the best ways to get around the area. John at the front desk was especially helpful. even going so far as to send us up a selection of desserts and two small bottles of Prosecco to help us celebrate our wedding anniversary.

Our room (320) was spacious, spotless and comfortable; I really loved the high ceilings. We didn't have a view which would have been a bonus but we could walk right out the front door of the hotel to take in the grandeur of the arch.

Our thanks also go out to the valet staff who helped us out so much with questions about places to eat. Too bad they couldn't help out with the lethargic Colorado Rockies who seem to have forgotten how to play winning baseball...but I digress.

Thanks to everyone at the Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch, we really enjoyed our stay thanks to you.

Room Tip: My only complaint is that the mattress was a little hard for my taste.
Farmington Hills, MI, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Our objective was to visit the Arch and other historical sites and the Hilton Downtown at the Arch was a perfect location as all the sites we wanted were within walking distance. The service was terrific!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently stayed three nights at this hotel. The room itself had a historical feel, yet still very modern. At the front desk, John and Tim both showed exceptional service. From helping to find the best local places to eat, to hailing cabs, to supplying me with a couple of forgotten travel items, these guys were great and always gave a genuine friendly greeting.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stayed here for two nights while attending a conference. For a downtown Hilton, it's very reasonably priced. The room was the most well-lit hotel room I've ever stayed in. And the room was spacious. Like most downtown hotels, the breakfast was pricey but as a Hilton Honors member I was given free continental breakfasts and it was quite good. I'm not sure I would have paid for it though. I ate at the bar one night and the food was quite good. The service was excellent throughout the hotel. The hotel is in easy walking distance of the Arch, Busch Stadium and a number of the downtown restaurants and sites. A very good place to stay in St Louis.

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Mark S, Manager at Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear David F, Thank you for a Five Star Review! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay in St. Louis with us and we truly appreciate your feedback.
Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon in St. Louis. Safe travels to you and yours.
Effingham, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Best stay in St. Louis ever because it was quiet, but right in the center of everything to do in downtown St. Louis. Perfect for families and couples wanting to be withing walking distance the action but not in middle of the noise when you're trying to get a good nights rest for another day of downtown St. Louis.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Mark S, Manager at Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Barbara K, Thank you for a Five Star Review! Our hotel is in the heart of St. Louis and you have stolen our hearts with this glowing review. We enjoyed having you as our guests and we all look forward to your next arrival.
Thank you for your business and safe travels to you and yours.

Been to Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch? Share your experiences!