I was looking for a 4 star + hotel with some good amentities.
Found this hotel and got it for an ok deal.
My neighbors in the next room were a little rowdy.
I called the hotel and they handle the issue quickly.
Overall, I had a great stay. I did find late at night after the baseball
game is over. The fans walking to their car did get a little out of control.
Nothing that a heavy sleeper couldn't get over. Hilton can't help the noise
around hotel with cars and people. My view was amazing I got a view of arch
when I opened my window.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St. Louis Downtown Hotel
- Hilton St. Louis Downtown Hotel Saint Louis
- Hilton St Louis Downtown
- Hilton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Heart of Downtown St. Louis, Missouri is the historic Hilton St. Louis Downtown hotel at the Arch, a boutique hotel in the city. The Hilton downtown Saint Louis hotel is situated at the corner of 4th and Olive Street within walking distance The Gateway Arch, America's Center and the Historical Laclede's Landing . Also just blocks away is Busch Stadium – home of the St.Louis Cardinals , as well as The Edward Jones Dome , where the NFL’s St. Louis Rams play their home games. Our Saint Louis hotel's location is less than 15 miles from Lambert International Airport and central to many of the city's premier attractions. This guarantees the perfect location for business meetings, weddings, social functions or a simple urban getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.