“Great Atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Broadway Oyster Bar

Broadway Oyster Bar
736 S Broadway, Saint Louis, MO 63102-1602 (Downtown)
314-621-8811
Good for: Bar scene
Neighborhood: Downtown
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were looking for a fun laid back place to spend a Sunday afternoon and this place hit the spot!! We enjoyed live music on the patio which was heated and covered for the weather, the beer was cold and the food was delicious. This place is so much fun, as you walk around and view all of the little items hanging on the walls you get a sense of history from this place. The staff is very friendly and the whole vibe is nothing but great! You should check it out.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Saint Louis, Missouri
“It's like hanging in the Treme”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Outside of New Orleans, it's the closest thing to New Orleans in cuisine, ambiance, music and merriment. Most recently had lunch in the courtyard where 3 generations of our family feasted on oysters and two generations enjoyed great bloody marys

Visited August 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Inhospitable Staff and Discriminated Against”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Haven't been back here since 8/09, attended a show, which I had done regularly up to this visit. I was diagnosed with MS in 08, which has made mobility only by cane, strength and heat challenges. It was hot this night, my favorite band was there and I was determined to go. Went with sister and friends, sat all night so I could stand for maybe a song or 2 and get a few pics, well I did this and in that time my legs got weak and I needed help back to my chair, but never fell. I had only consumed 2 beers the entire night, this occurred at 12a, went to order a beer and they cut me off. I can live with that, even though my situation was misunderstood, but then I go to order a soda and a pack of cigs and they wouldn't even serve me that... Haven't been there since, not very accessible anyhow, and ironically the workers wear shirts that say leave your attitude at home, they should take thier own advice.

Hopedale, Illinois
“Great atmosphere and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

If you've never been to b.o.b., you need to go the next time you are in St Louis. I have now been there three times and we will be back next time we are in town. We've always had good food and love the atmosphere of this place. The band Saturday afternoon was great. We sat outside on the patio and enjoyed one of the last beautiful fall days this year. We had a party of eight and everyone enjoyed their meals and drinks.

Visited October 2012
“Mixed crowd”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Very relaxed atmosphere with a mixed crowd. Great entertainment!! Food was good. Place itself was really hodge podge put together which really helped with a relaxed feeling. Wait staff is a bit slow but really friendly.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere