“Fast delicious hotel delivery” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Imo's Pizza - 4th Street

Imo's Pizza - 4th Street
742 S 4TH St, Saint Louis, MO 63102-1646 (Downtown)
(314) 421-4667
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,430 of 2,546 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
st louis
“Fast delicious hotel delivery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011 via mobile

Under 30 mins delivered right to our hotel room. Delicious too!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Albuquerque, NM
“This is not a pizza.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011 via mobile

I WISH I would have read the reviews before I ordered. My husband, my teenage son and I ordered a medium pizza and cheese stuffed breadsticks with a liter of Pepsi.
Wow. The pizza was wafer thin, small, 9". Tomato sauce on a communion wafer. My son could have easily finished a medium. I couldn't find the mozzarella, just a lot of parmesan. It was bad.
Breadsticks were large & filling. Ok on taste. The best thing about this meal was the Pepsi was awesome. This scant untasty meal cost us $24.

We were staying in the Hyatt Waterfront. The pizza delivery guy did not bring the pizza to the room. We had to go downstairs and pick it up. Boo.
Not worth it, so not worth it. The profit this place must be making is astronomical.
At this very moment my husband and son are looking at the room service menu for something to fill their stomachs. We will never eat here again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Athens
“Where's the taste!?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2011

The pizza doesn't have much taste to it. The crust is crispy and thin, however nothing had much taste to it. The cheese, meats, veggies, sauce... bland and tasteless.

And its pretty greasy. I was not impressed.

• Visited April 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lawrence, KS
“Not for the traditionalist”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011 via mobile

The staff at this Imo's was really welcoming and friendly. They were the best part of the place. Four of us stopped in for the first time. Two of us thought the pizza was okay, and two of us didn't like it at all. First, the crust is cracker thin. After sharing two large pizzas, we went for ice cream. It felt like we were having snacks rather than a meal. The cheese was different. It was gooey, and sort of reminded me of a cream cheese pizza flavor. I happen to love cream cheese pizza, so the flavor was okay to me, but not with others.
All in all, I spent over $35 here on two pizzas and then had to spend $20 on ice cream after. It's on okay place to eat if you aren't expecting traditional pizza.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“If you are from St. Louis, then you love this awful stuff. If you're not . . .”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2007

If you are from St. Louis, then you love this awful stuff. If you're not . . .