“Good Food but smaller portions” 3 of 5 stars

314-427-6771
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,461 of 2,524 restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Bistro
“Good Food but smaller portions”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I used to eat here all the time seeing how I work super close and loved the food. After it was closed for over a year and reopened I returned. The foods still very good! However the prices only went up a little but the portions really shrunk! I'm not a big guy but find it hard to fill up on most the items. Even sandwiches I use to get and love I don't want to pay $7.25 for and leave hungry or feel like I must eat all the chips or fries to be closer to full. Yesterday I think I discovered the best deal and it was tasty. Get the Huge double burger with bacon and cheese. It was $7.25 like most things but so big and a good char grilled taste with lots of fries. I barely finished it and still was full at dinner time. Oh and they also now have rewards cards so I think at $50 spent you get back $5. I really miss the $5 value meals which were quite popular with all my coworkers that no longer eat here.

% Recommend
Phoenix, Arizona
“Not very good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I did not like the food here. It was very different. I just wanted something like chicken strips or spaghetti. They have a strange menu with a lot of weird foods. Stick with foods people know, not this weird crap. No one wants to have to guess what their food is going to be. Also double check your order it wasn't right when it came out and I felt like they were mad at me cause I asked for it to be corrected. I will not eat here again unless they change the menu to foods people know and fix the quality of the food. Sorry.

Visited May 2013