“Best Vietnamese in town.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pho Grand

Pho Grand
3195 S Grand Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63118-1022 (Tower Grove)
(314) 664-7435
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tower Grove
St. Louis
“Best Vietnamese in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I love Pho Grand, large menu and yummy food. I have never had anything here I did not like. Mix it up! Best Vietnamese food in STL.

Visited February 2013

Ballwin, Missouri
“Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

It had very good food. And it had a consistency for helping people with their orders when they wanted their food.

Visited February 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“One of my faves”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The food at Pho Grand is always great, fresh-tasting and reasonably priced. When I have a cold, I crave their Chicken and Rice Noodle Soup. Oh, heck. I crave it all the time. I have tried to order a variety of dishes there, but always come back to my standards....because they are sooooo good. (Traditional eggrolls, Springrolls, Lotus Root Salad, Pan-Seared Rice Crepes, the soup, and one of the vermicelli dishes) The pork chop is amazing! At least one of the owners is always present. The service is outstanding. You can't go wrong at this place.

Visited December 2012
st. louis, missouri
“Best Vietnamese in St. Louis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have tried other Vietnamese restaurants in Stl and always come back to our Gold Standard, Pho Grand. Food is fresh, fast and incredibly reasonably priced. It is a great value for the money. Very crowded on weekends, arrive early or be prepared to wait upstairs.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing, inexpensive Vietnamese!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Went for dinner here with a friend. Really crowded on a Friday night so we waited for about 15 min for a table. They are packed in tight in the restaurant proper so we were sent upstairs to a waiting room. The waiting area was a bit on the dilapidated side with a bar but nobody behind it, chairs and tables. If they spiced that up a bit it could be a great place to get people waiting some drinks!

Dinner was delicious and our orders were brought out promptly. The service was very helpful, knowledgable about the menu and was super nice. The pricing was very inexpensive especially for the quality of food. As always, the Vietnamese excel in the lemonade department and I was very pleased with the sparkling lemonade I got.

I would be thrilled to eat there again and of all the various restaurants on Grand it is one of the best.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere