“Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 124 hotels in Saint Louis
Atlanta, Georgia
“Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I stayed in your hotel back in November. It was late night and couldn't sleep. Casino was close. Your front desk agent Nicole was so polite and pleasant. She talk to me and made me feel so comfortable about my day had before me. See I was in town for some medical test. The great customer service I've received through out my stay is above any other. I will be coming back.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Gerad H, Director of Hotel & Development at River City Casino & Hotel, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving such wonderful comments. While Nicole works our late night shift, she still loves to greet our guests and make sure they have the same warm, comfortable experience. Sometimes that little extra touch from a caring team member is what you need to have a great day.

Thank you again and we look forward to serving you as our guest again in the future.

130 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I got this room for my cousin and I to see The Thunder From Down Under. I was IMPRESSED. The check in was very good from Quinn. I just had the one question about how long they hold money on my debit card and she answered it effortlessly. Then she smiled every time I walked by the desk.

The room was awesome! Beds were super comfy. Good size. But the showstopper had to be the bathroom. There was a TV in the mirror! AH! The toilet was in a separate room from the sink, which with two girls is nice. The shower had a rain shower head and a regular one. Lots of counter space. I like that they really went all out on the bathroom.

We ate at lewey's and then went to the very sexy show! Had so much fun.

The casino was also very nice. I won a little money. Bartenders were quick and made good drinks.

Cold Spring, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

My experience here on Friday, November 29th was perfect. My mom and I came to visit the hotel for a tour. I am getting married on January 4, so we booked a block of rooms for our wedding party and guests. Patria took us on the tour of the hotel and she was awesome. She was so nice and so funny. She made us laugh a lot and we really enjoyed the experience.
She first took us into a standard room. They were so pretty. I love the furniture and the sliding bathroom doors. These rooms are beyond "standard."
We also checked out the patio rooms. These were so cool. I have never seen any hotel room like this. I love the walk out patio. I think these rooms will be a big hit for a lot of our wedding party.
And the best for last, the Director Suite. This room is jaw dropping. My soon to be husband and I will be staying in one of these rooms for two nights. (the night of the wedding and day after) I am sooo excited to have one of these rooms. As soon as I walked in I was just amazed. The bathroom had me speechless. I have never in my life stayed in a hotel room like this before, so I can not wait for our wedding night and relaxing day after. We are not able to take a honeymoon right after the wedding, so knowing I will be staying in a room like this makes it all perfect.
Not only were the rooms amazing, but the customer service was great. We had so much fun taking a tour and the ladies at the front desk were all so friendly. I was nervous to pick a hotel I had never stayed at for our wedding room block, but my trip there Friday reassured me I made a great choice. I am so excited for our wedding party and our guests to stay at this hotel. I know we will all great treated wonderful and will enjoy our stay. Only one month away!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Gerad H, General Manager at River City Casino & Hotel, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you so much for such wonderful comments. We are all so excited that you have chosen River City as your site for your wedding night and guest accommodations. I promise we will take good care of everyone and make sure that your big day is absolutely PERFECT!!! It is our honor and privilege to be a part of such a great memory. Please don’t forget we are here to help in any way we can.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you and your family in January.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

very nice clean hotel nice rooms great value but they do not have coffee makers in the rooms and it is a long way to go to buy coffee rooms are very well decorated very clean the only problem we had was that the housekeepers start cleaning at 7am and woke us up by being loud in the hallway this is bad due to the fact it is a casino hotel and most people that stay there are up late at nite and d not want to be woken up at 7 am

Room Tip: bring your own coffee maker
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jesstine J, Manager at River City Casino & Hotel, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. We are proud of the accommodations and service we offer our guests, and are proud to announce that we now have coffee pots in all rooms! Thank you for the feedback regarding Housekeeping talking in the hallways as well, our guest feedback is invaluable to making us even better. Have a wonderful day and we hope to see you soon!
Oakville, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Kudos to River City Casino and Hotel for having staff that are amazing, helpful, courteous, and go out of their way to accommodate your needs. Our bellhop, Jerry went above and beyond his call of duty!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We live in the area and stayed while we were having work done in our home and just as a get away. We had a great time- very relaxing. The rooms are very nice and the staff is very friendly. I do thin, however, that is was a mistake to not put refridgerators in the rooms. Many travelers would like to have a coffee pot too.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing such great feedback. I am extremely happy that you had such a wonderful time. Your suggestion on adding a refrigerator in each room is well taken. We do have several small in room refrigerators that are available complimentary upon guest request. On your next stay we would be happy to arrange for one to be placed in your room prior to your arrival. It would be our pleasure.

Thank you again and we all look forward to serving you as our guest again in the future.

Belleville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

My daughter and I went to get a tour of the rooms, since we were interested in booking a block of rooms for her wedding. Patria was delightful and excited to take us around to the different rooms. We knew they were nice but had no idea how elegant they were. The patio rooms were beautiful and I booked mine right away. I have traveled quite often with my job taking large groups to stay in beautiful hotels, but this was beyond any luxury suite I have experienced. Sofas, beautifully decorated rooms with gorgeous floors but the bathroom with an island in the middle, the rainfall shower, the giant sit alone bathtub was jaw dropping amazing. My daughter and I were so excited to book the rooms knowing her guests would be treated like royalty. Can't wait for January!

Room Tip: Patio rooms were on ground floor, easy walk up for handicap or older guests. Patios were beautiful...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for such wonderful comments. I know Patria had fun showing you and your daughter the highlights of our property. She really cares about each guest and their experience. ALL of us are so excited that you have chosen River City for the wedding guests. We will take good care of them and I know the big day will wonderful. We are here to help in any way we can.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you and your daughter again soon.

Gerad

Been to River City Casino & Hotel? Share your experiences!